2,732 players / 5,207 plays

3-3 Gravity

Left and right keys to move. You can also jump with another key but the game tells you what key.

3-3 Gravity

Version 1.0.0.0

by Vincent31415
First published on 2nd September, 2018

EDIT: Now you can play the original and/or post jam version here!

My itch.io page: https://antiquegearstudio.itch.io/

I made this game in a little under two days for the 2018 Game Maker's Tool Kit game jam!

It was lots of fun!
I made it kind of hard because it's short ha ha!

Mark Brown hosted the jam and I think you should go check him out on youtube! I learned a lot about game design form his videos.

Thanks for playing!

Vote for my game while you still can! https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2018/rate/300012

You can also check out some of my other stuff if you want:

The Gravity Machine Prototype:

The Grand Illusion:

www.scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/the-grand-illusion-33020

Trump Tower Trouble:

www.scirra.com/arcade/tutorial-games/trump-tower-trouble-33116

Or you can also play this game (and download it) on itch.io: https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2018/rate/300012

5,207 total plays

4,587 guest plays

2,732 unique players

2,506 unique guests

8 days 9 hours total play time

Monday, March 18, 2019

Update Version 1.0.0.0 10th September, 2018 About 454486.781671108 minutes ago
Initial release Version 1.0.0.0 2nd September, 2018 About 465121.791171108 minutes ago

Comments

Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

[quote=MO SALAAH] Hello , vincent sorry there will be many spelling mistakes as i am in a rush going tomy grandmums house but can u tell me howto upload a game i do not have the fullversion [/quote] Hello Mo! Sorry, but I think you have to have the full version to export. You can try pressing the f6 key and then selecting the Scirra arcade option. I don't think you need the full version to upload tho. On the Scirra arcade just hit the upload game button. Hope that helps!
    Posted Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:22 PM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 2

you've always been helpfull ,but it dosn't work it just says failed to export

upset

no upset with you though

Posted Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:44 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:18 AM).
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

you've always been helpfull ,but it dosn't work it just says failed to export

upset

no upset with you though

[quote=MO SALAAH] you've always been helpfull ,but it dosn't work it just says failed to export :( upset no upset with you though [/quote] I'm sorry! Do you know anyone who has he full version? Maybe they can help you export it.
    Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 2:22 AM.
  • alane019 559 rep 2

Great game. I appreciate the original design.

Great game. I appreciate the original design. Try my game, if you want. Skull Jumper is more of the traditional style, but I think it's worth a whirl. See if you can beat it less than a minute. There are some hidden vulnerabilities in the level design that will allow you to beat it in less than 30 seconds, if you get creative enough... https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-games/skull-jumper-deluxe-edition-34177
    Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 4:49 AM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, September 14, 2018 at 4:50 AM).
  • Drone Master 820 rep 3

very good game! really fun! the old version is really hard.

very good game! really fun! the old version is really hard.
    Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 6:04 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

It says it has to that much exactly.
    Can you help me please?
    (I do not know anyone who has a scirra account let alone the full version!!!)

Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

It says it has to that much exactly.
    Can you help me please?
    (I do not know anyone who has a scirra account let alone the full version!!!)

[quote=MO SALAAH] It's me again, I almost uploaded a game but I need a picture tha is 450 pixels wide and 300 tall. It says it has to that much exactly. Can you help me please? (I do not know anyone who has a scirra account let alone the full version!!!) [/quote] Sure, I can try! If you have some kind of art program you could resize and crop something to be EXACTLY 450 by 300; or make a new image. If you don't, I could make one for you. Just tell me what you want.
    Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 4:58 PM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

How will you send it to me?

A red backround, and in the middle of it: All credit goes to @Vincent31415!!!
    I do not have a program that can resize(sorry).

How will you send it to me? A red backround, and in the middle of it: All credit goes to @Vincent31415!!! I do not have a program that can resize(sorry).
    Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 5:28 PM. 3 edits (last edit Friday, September 14, 2018 at 5:31 PM).
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

How will you send it to me?

A red backround, and in the middle of it: All credit goes to Vincent31415!!!
    I do not have a program that can resize(sorry).

Email me at [email protected] so I can email it to you.
    You just want a plain red thumbnail? One color?

[quote=MO SALAAH] How will you send it to me? A red backround, and in the middle of it: All credit goes to Vincent31415!!! I do not have a program that can resize(sorry). [/quote] Email me at [email protected] so I can email it to you. You just want a plain red thumbnail? One color?
    Posted Friday, September 14, 2018 at 6:04 PM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

URGHHHH,So futrating my gmail got hacked!
    I can't make another account
    ****

URGHHHH,So futrating my gmail got hacked! I can't make another account ****
    Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 12:59 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

URGHHHH,So futrating my gmail got hacked!
    I can't make another account
    ****

Why can't you make another one?
    The thumbnail you want is just one solid red color?

[quote=MO SALAAH] URGHHHH,So futrating my gmail got hacked! I can't make another account **** [/quote] Why can't you make another one? The thumbnail you want is just one solid red color?
    Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 1:38 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

I can't make another one because I havn't got a phone.
    They want your phone number!

Yep, red backround and in he middle of it:

@Vincent31415

I can't make another one because I havn't got a phone. They want your phone number! Yep, red backround and in he middle of it: @Vincent31415
    Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 10:14 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

I can't make another one because I havn't got a phone.
    They want your phone number!

Yep, red backround and in he middle of it:

Vincent31415

[quote=MO SALAAH] I can't make another one because I havn't got a phone. They want your phone number! Yep, red backround and in he middle of it: Vincent31415 [/quote] If you can't make a new account can I just put a link here? (Anyone would be able to use it.) Also; I don't know how I feel about my name on your thumbnail. If you want to credit me you could do in in the description.
    Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 3:15 PM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 5:58 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

I did it!
    See if that works.

[quote=MO SALAAH] I will credit you yes.(the only reason why I asked you for you name on there is because your so kind!!) [/quote] So I will make the thumbnail and put the link to the drive here in the comments. I did it! https://drive.google.com/open?id=14CrGmRpyZCWH3JcfUrVi0teR0Ez46N_D See if that works.
    Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 6:29 PM. 1 edit (last edit Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 6:43 PM).

• arubishi's avatar