2,730 players / 5,205 plays

3-3 Gravity

Left and right keys to move. You can also jump with another key but the game tells you what key.

3-3 Gravity

Version 1.0.0.0

by Vincent31415
First published on 2nd September, 2018

EDIT: Now you can play the original and/or post jam version here!

My itch.io page: https://antiquegearstudio.itch.io/

I made this game in a little under two days for the 2018 Game Maker's Tool Kit game jam!

It was lots of fun!
I made it kind of hard because it's short ha ha!

Mark Brown hosted the jam and I think you should go check him out on youtube! I learned a lot about game design form his videos.

Thanks for playing!

Vote for my game while you still can! https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2018/rate/300012

You can also check out some of my other stuff if you want:

The Gravity Machine Prototype:

The Grand Illusion:

www.scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/the-grand-illusion-33020

Trump Tower Trouble:

www.scirra.com/arcade/tutorial-games/trump-tower-trouble-33116

Or you can also play this game (and download it) on itch.io: https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2018/rate/300012

5,205 total plays

4,585 guest plays

2,730 unique players

2,504 unique guests

Game stats last updated 0.00182000333333333 minutes ago

8 days 9 hours total play time

Monday, March 18, 2019

Update Version 1.0.0.0 10th September, 2018 About 452093.819399442 minutes ago
Initial release Version 1.0.0.0 2nd September, 2018 About 462728.828899442 minutes ago

Comments

• MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

It says can't load image

It says can't load image
    Posted Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 11:04 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

It says can't load image

Try it again.

[quote=MO SALAAH] It says can't load image [/quote] Try it again.
    Posted Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 12:05 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 2

I've tried it again it does not work.
    If nothing works it's fine!!!

I've tried it again it does not work. If nothing works it's fine!!!
    Posted Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 4:19 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

I've tried it again it does not work.
    If nothing works it's fine!!!

I'm sorry!

[quote=MO SALAAH] I've tried it again it does not work. If nothing works it's fine!!! [/quote] I'm sorry! The program I use is called FireAlpaca and it's free; so you may want to get that and make your own.
    Posted Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 4:29 PM.
  • Loopy86 1,472 rep 3

Great job VIncent!!! ALL THREE GAMES IN THE TOP! *Clapping*

Great job VIncent!!! ALL THREE GAMES IN THE TOP! *Clapping*
    Posted Monday, September 17, 2018 at 10:35 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from Loopy86

Great job VIncent!!! ALL THREE GAMES IN THE TOP! *Clapping*

[quote=Loopy86] Great job VIncent!!! ALL THREE GAMES IN THE TOP! *Clapping* [/quote] Thanks! Soon there will be more!!! (In like a week or two!) I'm honestly surprised that even one have made it to the top games page!
    Posted Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 12:41 AM. 2 edits (last edit Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 12:42 AM).
  • bobbylobby 152 rep 2

I don't understand the game maybe your an asshole with one eye!!!

I don't understand the game maybe your an asshole with one eye!!!
    Posted Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 12:45 AM. 1 edit (last edit Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 12:46 AM).
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from Drone Master

very good game! really fun! the old version is really hard.

Hi Patrick!

We just reached 500 players!!!
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[quote=Drone Master ] very good game! really fun! the old version is really hard. [/quote] Hi Patrick! We just reached 500 players!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posted Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:57 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, September 21, 2018 at 9:10 PM).
  • zinupoka 1,206 rep 2

Posted Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 1:52 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from zinupoka

Good luck with your future games!

[quote=zinupoka ] Hey Vincent, I decided I would leave Square Run as it is to work on bigger projects, and that will I probably use them once I have the time to make a game that would fit well with them. As for feedback I would say that the game is harder than I thought, but I definitely enjoyed this game! [/quote] That's 100% fine! Please don't feel obligated to use them if you don't want to. (They're not the best anyways...) You may use them in any project(s) you like! Thank you for the feedback! Good luck with your future games!
    Posted Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 2:12 AM.
  • zinupoka 1,206 rep 3

Posted Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 7:25 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from zinupoka

[quote=zinupoka] By the way do you have a gamejolt or itch.io account because I have been starting to use them. If you like to also talk on those sites as well. [/quote] Yeah I do! https://antiquegearstudio.itch.io Thanks for reminding me! I put the link in the descriptions as well.
    Posted Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:55 PM.
  • Loopy86 1,472 rep 3

Yay! I finally did it! (with the checkpoints but hey minor details)

Yay! I finally did it! (with the checkpoints but hey minor details)
    Posted Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:57 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2
    Quoted from Loopy86

Yay! I finally did it! (with the checkpoints but hey minor details)

Yay! Good job! Even with checkpoints its kinda hard!

[quote=Loopy86] Yay! I finally did it! (with the checkpoints but hey minor details) [/quote] Yay! Good job! Even with checkpoints its kinda hard!
    Posted Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 9:47 PM.
  • zinupoka 1,206 rep 3

I followed you on itch.o my tag is JZRR

I followed you on itch.o my tag is JZRR
    Posted Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 11:31 PM.

• arubishi's avatar