46 players / 95 plays

Tap the Left part of screen to Jump
Tap Right part of screen to get Down

CatCher

Version 0.1.0

by Tenebrix
First published on 19th December, 2018

Run and catch all Speeders as you dodge obstacles and listen to good retro music!

*This is an alpha demo, and the game is at development!

95 total plays

55 guest plays

46 unique players

3 hours 40 minutes total play time

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Update Version 0.1.0 2nd January, 2019 About 155704.14498718 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 1st January, 2019 About 156130.510653847 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 1st January, 2019 About 156156.32738718 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 22nd December, 2018 About 170281.905270513 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 20th December, 2018 About 174471.286270513 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 19th December, 2018 About 174483.87393718 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 19th December, 2018 About 174500.466653847 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 19th December, 2018 About 174521.194653847 minutes ago
Update Version 0.1.0 19th December, 2018 About 174534.333270513 minutes ago
Initial release Version 0.1.0 19th December, 2018 About 174540.243820513 minutes ago

Comments

• Vincent31415 9.6K rep 2

Nice game! It reminds me a bit of Sonic! I like the art.
    I can't get very far because it's hard. (Or I'm just bad at games lol)

Other than that, this is pretty neat!

Posted Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
    Tenebrix 165 rep 2
    Quoted from Vincent31415

Nice game! It reminds me a bit of Sonic! I like the art.
    I can't get very far because it's hard. (Or I'm just bad at games lol)
    Other than that, this is pretty neat!

[quote=Vincent31415] Nice game! It reminds me a bit of Sonic! I like the art. The camera movement can be a bit hard on the eyes tho. I made a tutorial showing how to make a smooth following camera if you want to check it out. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCuqVBv1nzgC1hfxupeaZEQ) I can't get very far because it's hard. (Or I'm just bad at games lol) Other than that, this is pretty neat! [/quote] Thanks! I'm searching for that, but all tutorial use much of layers and paralax to make a more smooth camera, and in Construct free version i can just use 4, so i have ignored that in the final XD
    Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 12:05 AM. 1 edit (last edit Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 12:09 AM).
  • Vincent31415 9.6K rep 2

XD

No problem! The method I use doesn't require any additional layers; so it should work good in the free version. XD
    Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:49 AM.
  • WhoopahYee 144 rep 2

really fun and challenging, you should make some leaderboards XD!

really fun and challenging, you should make some leaderboards XD!
    Posted Friday, December 21, 2018 at 3:43 AM.
    Tenebrix 165 rep 1
    Quoted from WhoopahYee

really fun and challenging, you should make some leaderboards XD!

That's a good idea, i'll think about that. Thanks!

[quote=WhoopahYee] really fun and challenging, you should make some leaderboards XD! [/quote] That's a good idea, i'll think about that. Thanks!
    Posted Tuesday, January 01, 2019 at 5:57 PM.

• DarkLuri's avatar