2,986 players / 5,724 plays

DeathfromAboveDEMO

control your airship with the mouse or touch screen and press the CTRL or shield button to deploy your shields, but be warned the shield only stops bullets not missiles or torpedoes

DeathfromAboveDEMO

Version 1.0

by PrinceofMars
First published on 24th May, 2017

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS TRY MY OTHER GAME RELOAD
The legends were true the empire has discovered the ancient floating cities and uncovered weapons of unimaginable power you don't have much time. Use your airship to strike into the heart of the empire and stop them before they use this new found technology to conquer the world
I would like to thank NetOne for his help with the touch screen controls

5,724 total plays

5,240 guest plays

2,986 unique players

2,717 unique guests

8 days 20 hours total play time

Thursday, December 06, 2018

Update Version 1.0 14th January, 2018 About 797627.630110267 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0 6th June, 2017 About 1116777.19161027 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0 6th June, 2017 About 1116786.00772693 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0 6th June, 2017 About 1116812.5714436 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0 6th June, 2017 About 1116816.05156027 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0 26th May, 2017 About 1133051.54422693 minutes ago
Initial release Version 1.0 24th May, 2017 About 1135764.81251027 minutes ago

Comments

• facecrime 2,447 rep 2

Great project though, can't wait to see where this goes!

Posted Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:30 PM.
  • Ryogo 6.8K rep 2

Great work!

Really cool game, the graphics are good and so is the music, but like the comment above I thought the difficulty was pretty high. The player's ship is so big that dodging bullets feels impossible. You should also add a checkpoint when reaching the second part too! Great work!
    Posted Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:05 AM.
  • videf 744 rep 2

very fine!

very fine!
    Posted Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 4:29 PM.
  • go yo bro 876 rep 2

cool......ish

cool......ish
    Posted Friday, January 05, 2018 at 5:12 PM.
    PrinceofMars 1,580 rep 2
    Quoted from go yo bro

cool......ish

thanks....i guess

[quote=go yo bro] cool......ish [/quote] thanks....i guess
    Posted Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 10:18 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!
    Posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 at 9:37 AM.
  • JDEden 269 rep 1

I can see this game going to high places.

I can see this game going to high places.
    Posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 at 5:22 PM.
  • Memememe1234 312 rep 2

Touch control can use a lot of work. But overall Great Game!! 👍

Touch control can use a lot of work. But overall Great Game!! 👍
    Posted Thursday, December 06, 2018 at 9:09 PM.
  • calebbennetts 16.9K rep 1

Possibly the best thing I've seen made with Construct. One bug, though: when you respawn after a game over, you lose the ability to shoot.

Posted Monday, December 10, 2018 at 12:16 AM.
  • encoder124 408 rep -1
    Hey boiz please check this game out: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-games/packs-a-punch-37512
    Posted Thursday, January 03, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
  • zombozo 417 rep 2

Quoted from Memememe1234

Touch control can use a lot of work. But overall Great Game!! 👍

I agree. Also I think the graphics and music are AMAZING! (the game is quite difficult tho) [quote=Memememe1234] Touch control can use a lot of work. But overall Great Game!! 👍 [/quote]
    Posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 8:00 PM.
  • ThiccDiccEwan 324 rep 1

Reminds me of metal slug lmao

Reminds me of metal slug lmao
    Posted Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 2:01 PM.
  • GasProd 177 rep 1
    Quoted from facecrime

Great project though, can't wait to see where this goes!

rhfghgfghfghfg

[quote=facecrime] Nice ships and background graphics, also the music. Sound felt a bit sloppy at times. Difficulty seems pretty tough, dunno maybe that's just me. But especially early on that was pretty excessive. Great project though, can't wait to see where this goes! [/quote]rhfghgfghfghfg
    Posted Wednesday, February 06, 2019 at 7:05 PM.
  • wowziers24 177 rep 1

This a very good game. Reminds me of the old side scrolling shooters. Very hard, but my favorite weapon was the rainbow laser, but I felt the drops did not come after the first stage. I can't wait to see what is to come for this game

Posted Monday, March 04, 2019 at 2:13 PM.
  • Drone Master 820 rep 1

Amazing game, with some of the best artwork on the scirra arcade!

Amazing game, with some of the best artwork on the scirra arcade!
    Posted Sunday, April 07, 2019 at 1:35 AM.

• schlae's avatar