30 players / 64 plays

Survive Experiments

W or UP ARROW to jump (you have double-jump!)
A or LEFT ARROW to go left
D or RIGHT ARROW to go right

Game Contains Adult Content

This game contains content which might not be suitable for anyone under 18. Please enter your date of birth to continue.

I'm not old enough

Highscore Board

Rank User Date Score
1st Guest First attempt! Friday, February 23, 2018 735522.570158038 minutes ago 34 Deaths
2nd xsan First attempt! Monday, January 15, 2018 791871.976158038 minutes ago 43 Deaths
3rd Guest First attempt! Wednesday, April 10, 2019 143521.916991372 minutes ago 70 Deaths
4th Guest First attempt! Wednesday, February 28, 2018 727897.305424705 minutes ago 142 Deaths
5th Guest First attempt! Friday, January 19, 2018 785549.004041372 minutes ago 177 Deaths

Survive Experiments

Version 2.4

by xsan
First published on 15th January, 2018

Survive Experiments is my very old game that I've made when i started using Construct 2 (about 2 years probably) Basically it's my first game that I've made. I never published it on Scirra Arcade so I thought that maybe this will be fun to do that :v
It's so funny when you looking at your old game, cause you see your BAD old graphics and your WORSE code of game... I made sprites for all levels buttons, instead of doing one with 30 animations or something else :3 Nevermind, enjoy!

Check my games on Google Play Store: GOOGLE PLAY SITE

Also heck out my Facebook: FACEBOOK

I hope you enjoyed a game! Please support me: check the game on Google Play and leave a comment, etc. Thank you!

64 total plays

53 guest plays

30 unique players

4 hours 19 minutes total play time

Leaderboard Stats

1 leaderboard

5 scores submitted

~1 Ranked Scirra members

~4 Ranked guest players

Monday, January 15, 2018

Update Version 2.4 15th January, 2018 About 791883.304351395 minutes ago
Update Version 2.4 15th January, 2018 About 791893.870251395 minutes ago
Initial release Version 2.3 15th January, 2018 About 791898.445251395 minutes ago

Comments

• Huemerson 20.1K rep 1

Good game...

Good game...
    Posted Monday, January 15, 2018 at 8:01 PM.

• xsan's avatar