81 players / 204 plays

Bob the ant

Use the arrow keys to move the ant. At every level find its key and bring them till end of game to claim the prize. Bob The Ant die if it touch the Spider.The green dot on the map represent Bob. Use the spring to make a jump.

Bob the ant

Version 1.0

by mybendi
First published on 12th December, 2018

Bob is the only ant who want to enter the house with a lot of spiders in it because Bob wants to find a key!

204 total plays

36 guest plays

81 unique players

4 hours 47 minutes total play time

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Comments

• MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 2

My FRIIIIEND!
    What a good game!

My FRIIIIEND! What a good game!
    Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 7:40 AM.
    mybendi 769 rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

My FRIIIIEND!
    What a good game!

thanks

[quote=MO SALAAH] My FRIIIIEND! What a good game! [/quote] thanks
    Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 7:43 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

This is you friend we played that game?

Lewis Hamilton? Remeber me?

Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 7:47 AM. 1 edit (last edit Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8:01 AM).
    mybendi 769 rep 2
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

This is you friend we played that game?
    Lewis Hamilton? Remeber me?

you don't have any game? why don't you make one

[quote=MO SALAAH] This is you friend we played that game? Lewis Hamilton? Remeber me? My name is not Mo salah my name is lewis i put mo salaah becuase of a person who plays foorball [/quote] you don't have any game? why don't you make one
    Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 7:52 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

I can't get the image to be right.

It has to be a right size!

Quoted from mybendi

[quote=MO SALAAH]
    This is you friend we played that game?
    Lewis Hamilton? Remeber me?

you don't have any game? why don't you make one
    [/quote]

Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. 1 edit (last edit Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM).
    mybendi 769 rep 1
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

I can't get the image to be right.
    It has to be a right size!
    [quote=mybendi]
    [quote=MO SALAAH]
    This is you friend we played that game?
    Lewis Hamilton? Remeber me?

you don't have any game? why don't you make one
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[quote=MO SALAAH] I can't get the image to be right. It has to be a right size! [quote=mybendi] [quote=MO SALAAH] This is you friend we played that game? Lewis Hamilton? Remeber me? My name is not Mo salah my name is lewis i put mo salaah becuase of a person who plays football [/quote] you don't have any game? why don't you make one [/quote] [/quote] first open construct 2, get a sprite, paste image, change the size and then save the image,then use the image for the game, done!
    Posted Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 6:49 PM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

ok ill try it thank you so much

how do you save the image?

where do you save the image?

Posted Friday, December 21, 2018 at 12:06 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, December 21, 2018 at 12:13 PM).
    mybendi 769 rep 1
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

ok ill try it thank you so much
    how do you save the image?
    where do you save the image?

click save image at the top left in the sprite, i save the image in my file

[quote=MO SALAAH] ok ill try it thank you so much how do you save the image? where do you save the image? [/quote] click save image at the top left in the sprite, i save the image in my file
    Posted Friday, December 21, 2018 at 5:57 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, December 21, 2018 at 5:57 PM).
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 1

OK THANKS ILL TRY!

I CANT SAVE IN MY FILE it does not let me?

OK THANKS ILL TRY! I CANT SAVE IN MY FILE it does not let me?
    Posted Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 6:25 AM. 1 edit (last edit Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 6:38 AM).

• FacuLNF's avatar