66 players / 146 plays

Leroy's Quest

Left arrow and right arrow = Left and right
Up arrow = Jump
Space button = Sword attack
'R' button = Restart game from current level

🚫 Game author has disabled embedding for this game

Leroy's Quest

Version 1.1.0.0

by Leroyyy
First published on 3rd January, 2019

Leroy's Quest v.1.1.0.0

Leroy's Quest is a fun 2D platformer made with construct 2. Your goal is to complete all four levels. Leroy has a powerful sword that he uses to defeat his enemies.

The game is made by me, Leroy (Yea I named the game my own name *.*). I made it by myself for a school project. Music is made by Bubly and it are remixes from the game Xenoblade Chronicles. Here are the links to the remixes:

And here's the link to the maker his YouTube Channel:

Also, the animations of the player are inspired by the Mega Man animations.

For questions you can follow me on Twitter:

146 total plays

98 guest plays

66 unique players

2 hours 51 minutes total play time

Friday, January 04, 2019

Update Version 1.0.0.0 4th January, 2019 About 114291.773978873 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.0 4th January, 2019 About 114300.48169554 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.0 4th January, 2019 About 114302.173762207 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.0 4th January, 2019 About 114312.034262207 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.0 4th January, 2019 About 114312.083428873 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.0 3rd January, 2019 About 115458.81569554 minutes ago
Update Version 1.1.0.0 3rd January, 2019 About 115458.875478873 minutes ago
Initial release Version 1.0 3rd January, 2019 About 115462.55814554 minutes ago

Comments

• dimapro009almano 159 rep 2

good :D i like it rlly, but plz, make version for android :3 i want it

good :D i like it rlly, but plz, make version for android :3 i want it
    Posted Thursday, January 03, 2019 at 9:13 PM.
    Leroyyy 156 rep 1
    Quoted from dimapro009almano

good :D i like it rlly, but plz, make version for android :3 i want it

You can now play on Mobile!

Posted Friday, January 04, 2019 at 12:32 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, January 04, 2019 at 2:51 PM).
  • benman604 2,065 rep 1

Hey nice game!
    5 stars! Really love the graphics!

Hey nice game! Also, visit my website I made with all of my best games! I made it with Wordpress: http://bjmgames.tk Btw, I'm also a digital artist, and make really funny photos with adobe photoshop, check all of them out here! https://uglyartonline.wordpress.com/ 5 stars! Really love the graphics!
    Posted Sunday, January 06, 2019 at 11:27 PM.
  • dimapro009almano 159 rep 1
    Quoted from Leroyyy

[quote=dimapro009almano]
    good :D i like it rlly, but plz, make version for android :3 i want it

You can now play on Mobile!
    [/quote]thank you :333

[quote=Leroyyy] [quote=dimapro009almano] good :D i like it rlly, but plz, make version for android :3 i want it [/quote] Thanks for the comment :D I'll try to make an Android version. Did you manage to complete the whole game? You can now play on Mobile! [/quote]thank you :333
    Posted Monday, January 07, 2019 at 2:43 PM.
  • zombozo 402 rep 1

Cool game but hit boxes are messed up

Cool game but hit boxes are messed up
    Posted Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 2:40 PM.
    Leroyyy 156 rep 1
    Quoted from zombozo

Cool game but hit boxes are messed up

[quote=zombozo] Cool game but hit boxes are messed up [/quote] I'm aware of the weird 'jump on opponent and the player gets hit anyways bug' but I have no idea how to fix it, sorry!
    Posted Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 6:17 AM.

• LuciousBest's avatar