75 players / 123 plays

Arrow Keys/A&D to Move

Mobile Controls enabled

Moon's Adventure

Version 1.0.0.2

by Nexis717
First published on 18th February, 2018

Moon's adventure is a casual platformer, with some challenging elements, at times.

The current game is still very much a work in progress.

The final project will have all levels polished with detail, as you''ll see in the earlier levels. Hopefully will be able to include 8 levels per stage, for a total of 32 levels.

Moon's Adventure is simply a passion project that I've been wanting to for a while, being inspired by Kenny.nl's assests and some other projects I've seen on the arcade.
Some assets have been borrowed from the C3 "Kiwi Adventure" example project
I'm sharing the unfinished project, looking for some feedback and constructive criticism.

123 total plays

55 guest plays

75 unique players

3 hours 13 minutes total play time

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Update Version 1.0.0.1 22nd March, 2018 About 698450.598092418 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.2 21st February, 2018 About 740288.148642418 minutes ago
Initial release Version 1.0.0.0 18th February, 2018 About 744423.991809085 minutes ago

Comments

• chill2470 313 rep 2

it is a really good game keyboard controls need a bit of work tho but other then that its really good

Posted Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:08 PM.
    Nexis717 2,180 rep 1

Posted Monday, February 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM.
  • Saurien 1,475 rep 2

Really nice game ! The way the character move is really smooth , Designs of Kenny are always good to see. What you could do is to set the screen arrows only visible on mobile device ? but it's like you prefer, It's still already an enjoyable game , good work !
    Posted Monday, February 19, 2018 at 7:27 PM.
    Nexis717 2,180 rep 1

Thanks for playing!

@Saurien I think that's a great idea. I'm going to look into it. I'm glad you like the game so far. Check back soon, as I'm going to try and make regular updates. Thanks for playing!
    Posted Monday, February 19, 2018 at 9:21 PM.
  • chill2470 313 rep 2
    Quoted from Nexis717

[quote=Nexis717] @chill2470 Thanks for playing! If you don’t mind my asking, what do you mean by the keyboard controls could use work? Thanks for the feedback! [/quote] with the hold z to jump higher it doesn't work had to use the button to jump to get to higher bits
    Posted Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Nexis717 2,180 rep 1
    Quoted from chill2470

[quote=chill2470] with the hold z to jump higher it doesn't work had to use the button to jump to get to higher bits [/quote] Gotcha. Ya, I have to figure out a way to make it that the mobile controls only come up when on a mobile device. Right now, mouse click count as mobile input so, although I have it coded that "On any touch" on the title screen activates mobile controls, mouse clicks will also activates them. not sure why. I've configured the code so that if the mobile controls are active, the keyboard controls don't quite work that well, as you mentioned. Something I'll have to fix.
    Posted Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
  • chill2470 313 rep 2

cool well i will be back when you update it and give you same more feedback really like the game tho

Posted Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 10:29 AM.

• ReillyRobbie's avatar