862 players / 1,400 plays

Stress BETA

right, left, up and mouse arrow

Highscore Board

Rank User Date Score

No one has placed on this highscore board yet!

Stress BETA

Version 2.5.0.0

by LucasHofman
First published on 21st May, 2019

DO NOT STRESS....

I'm working on this game, so maybe mistakes occurred, the game has 10 stages still, good game at all ..
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Update Version 2.5.0.0 30th May, 2019 About 76735.810913475 minutes ago
Update Version 2.0.0.0 24th May, 2019 About 85292.2545801417 minutes ago
Update Version 2.0.0.0 24th May, 2019 About 85304.650913475 minutes ago
Update Version 1.0.0.0 21st May, 2019 About 89643.2594801417 minutes ago
Update Version 2.5.0.0 21st May, 2019 About 89652.2695301417 minutes ago
Initial release Version 1.0.0.0 21st May, 2019 About 89675.1225301417 minutes ago

Comments

• roberta456 166 rep 3

Goooooooooood

Goooooooooood
    Posted Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 3:05 AM.
  • RiCOTTGameStudio 233 rep 3

- (negative) -16 unique guests
    - Recent players all joined ON THE SAME DAY, SAME TIME
    =FAKE VOTE-UPS

- (negative) -16 unique guests - Recent players all joined ON THE SAME DAY, SAME TIME - Most likely created more than one account under the same IP address, as user stats suggests =FAKE VOTE-UPS Please, if you are, don't up-vote yourself just to gain popularity, this arcade is not meant for that. It is meant for people to share their creations and give feedback/constructive criticism. You don't benefit from being #1 fake DISCLAIMER: could be possible, but unlikely, this person is using a shared internet, so others may be voting on this not fake, but highly unlikely.
    Posted Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 5:26 AM. 2 edits (last edit Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 5:31 AM).
    LucasHofman 1,678 rep 0

[quote=RiCOTTGameStudio]

[quote=RiCOTTGameStudio] O problema é que vcs não aceitam uma empresa recém criada, atingindo um rank 1, eu trabalho todos os dias e ainda arranjo tempo para mexer nos jogos, então se estou em primeiro ou não, é por conta de vcs que jogam, mas obrigado pela crítica negativa..
    Posted Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 11:50 AM.
  • benman604 2,414 rep 3

Posted Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 11:15 PM.
    LucasHofman 1,678 rep 1
    Quoted from benman604

[quote=benman604] It's a really cool concept, I like it! Some things you could work on could be adding in animations, and make it clear that you die if you hit the bottom. Overall, a great start. [/quote] thanks for the comment, I will put animation and I still set the game, I think of putting 5 more stages, but thanks for the compliment, critics praise me motivate a lot, thank you
    Posted Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 2:36 AM.
  • nbplayer 781 rep 2

very stresfull game

very stresfull game
    Posted Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 11:11 AM.
  • wildson 484 rep 2

This is amazing! Great Job!

This is amazing! Great Job!
    Posted Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 2:45 PM.
  • lindarose11 179 rep 2

You topic is very great and useful for me…thank you

You topic is very great and useful for me…thank you http://minecraft2.com.br/
    Posted Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 9:55 AM.
    LucasHofman 1,678 rep 0
    Quoted from nbplayer

very stresfull game

Quoted from wildson

This is amazing! Great Job!

Quoted from lindarose11

You topic is very great and useful for me…thank you

Tanks man :D

[quote=nbplayer] very stresfull game [/quote] this game is, this is the purpose of it, thanks for the comment, you will have one more update [quote=wildson] This is amazing! Great Job! [/quote] Thank you very much, I am doing an update, the next ones I will put movement, it will fix some errors to evoke more phases. but thanks [quote=lindarose11] You topic is very great and useful for me…thank you http://minecraft2.com.br/ [/quote] Tanks man :D
    Posted Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3:09 AM. 2 edits (last edit Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3:12 AM).
  • Vitorgamer 169 rep 2

good game Lucashofman

good game Lucashofman
    Posted Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:47 PM.
  • myhailot 395 rep 2

Posted Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 5:51 PM.
    LucasHofman 1,678 rep 0
    Quoted from Vitorgamer

good game Lucashofman

muito obrigado, fique ligado que vem atualização..

Quoted from myhailot

yeess

[quote=Vitorgamer] good game Lucashofman [/quote] muito obrigado, fique ligado que vem atualização.. [quote=myhailot] I updated my game. you can review it https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-games/cuber-40290 [/quote] yeess
    Posted Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 2:01 AM. 1 edit (last edit Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 3:41 AM).
  • JaylenDonzalez 134 rep 1

I need that menu music

I need that menu music
    Posted Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 7:00 PM.

• De4uman's avatar