202 players / 302 plays

Rotate {WIP}

Arrow keys to move
other controls for switch etc it will tell you inside the game

Rotate {WIP}

Version 2.0

by LaurenceBedford
First published on 24th June, 2017

A simple puzzle platform where the screen rotates. The aim of the game is to reach the shield

302 total plays

171 guest plays

202 unique players

2 hours 56 minutes total play time

57 seconds average play length

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Comments

LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 2

Please rate the game and comment what you think and what I should add!

[b]Please rate the game and comment what you think and what I should add! [/b]
    Posted Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 2:45 PM. 1 edit (last edit Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 2:46 PM).
  • originalbro 770 rep 1

Posted Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7:21 PM. 1 edit (last edit Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7:22 PM).
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 2

@originalbro This doesen't happen to me what browser are you using and yes there is currently only 1 level but do you like the concept and if you recommend this to others the more plays the more likely i will make this in =to a full game with loads of levels

Posted Monday, June 26, 2017 at 8:18 PM.
  • originalbro 770 rep 1

will do thx :} :3
    I use a chromebook and the adobe works

will do thx :} :3 I use a chromebook and the adobe works
    Posted Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 3:33 PM. 1 edit (last edit Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 3:35 PM).
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 1

{UPDATE} @originalbro
    Hi should be fine now dude

hmm Im currently looking into this now thankyou for the feedback and bug report I shall let you know when its fixed {UPDATE} @originalbro Hi should be fine now dude
    Posted Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:40 PM. 1 edit (last edit Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 8:21 PM).
  • originalbro 770 rep 2

thx fam i will try to help you in finding any bugs.

thx fam i will try to help you in finding any bugs.
    Posted Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:58 PM.
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 1

@originalbro sounds good bro

@originalbro sounds good bro
    Posted Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 6:44 PM.
  • adventurist 839 rep 2

Hi!
    Same here, second level never seem to load. Just a black screen.
    I'm using Firefox.

Hi! Same here, second level never seem to load. Just a black screen. I'm using Firefox.
    Posted Saturday, July 01, 2017 at 4:47 PM.
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 1

@adventurist Hi man thanks for playing the game. To answer your problem there is no second level at the moment. When I have finished the game I will sell it on the scirra store but for now do you like it and would you want to play on or would you even buy the capx in the scirra store when its out?

Posted Saturday, July 01, 2017 at 7:06 PM.
  • dcadjust 3.3K rep 1
    Quoted from originalbro

Same thing happens for me

Posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 8:28 AM.
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 1
    Quoted from dcadjust

[quote=originalbro]

Same thing happens for me
    [/quote]

[quote=dcadjust] [quote=originalbro] will do :] The game breaks after the first level and the area on the side of the dollars where it sjows the amounrt collected doesnt go black [/quote] Same thing happens for me [/quote] Hi dude theres only 1 level at the moment and I will try and fix the dollar sign thing. Thanks for playing I hope you enjoyed the prototype!
    Posted Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 5:02 PM.
  • VulcanSpawnWolf 331 rep 1

Posted Friday, July 21, 2017 at 12:29 AM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, July 21, 2017 at 12:29 AM).
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 1
    Quoted from VulcanSpawnWolf

[quote=VulcanSpawnWolf] I quite enjoy the concept, one thing I find is that the turning mechanism is a little odd (as in it's not explained how it works, is it automatic? does the player trigger it?) I hope that you continue this project! [/quote] Hi dud Im glad you enjoy the concept yes I will carry this on. The player does trigger the rotation by moving in to the corner but one thing im having trouble with is the screen size etc but I will try and make the rotate mechanism better. Thanks for playing and stay tuned for more updates!
    Posted Friday, July 21, 2017 at 6:32 AM.
  • Bad Wolf 1,771 rep 2

Posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 2:05 PM.
    LaurenceBedford 8.7K rep 2
    Quoted from Bad Wolf

[quote=Bad Wolf] This game has many interesting possibilities, however in its present state, it needs a lot more work and love. At the end of the first level, you should inform the player there is only one level. Just a black screen is not the way to go. Your graphics are nice. The first level is very well done. I give you 1 star, if you solve the black screen at the end you get 4 stars from me. [/quote] @BadWolf Thanks for playing! Great idea i will inform the player at the end of level 1 but soon I will update this with more upcoming levels. I will Pm you when the update comes! Meanwhile
    Posted Monday, July 31, 2017 at 9:41 AM.

• Wink's avatar