8,782 players / 38,169 plays

100 Dollars Unicorns

Controls : Touch or Mouse

How to Play : Throw > Teleport > Catch a Unicorn > Land it > Get Paid!

When you catch a unicorn > Hold Click > goes LEFT else RIGHT

100 Dollars Unicorns

Version 1.0.0.0

by bilgekaan
First published on 27th April, 2015

How to make extra money : Catch unicorns with your butt and sell them to robots.

Controls : Touch or Mouse

How to Play : Throw > Teleport > Catch a Unicorn > Land it > Get Paid!

When you catch a unicorn > Hold Click > goes LEFT else RIGHT

Made for LD32 Compo.

38,169 total plays

35,962 guest plays

2,207 Scirra member plays

8,782 unique players

7,610 unique guests

1,172 Scirra members

16 days 1 hour total play time

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Comments

• iiNigger 373 rep -7

the unicorns make me so horny and @inigger is my brother were both black and also i would like to fuck that kids ass but it wont let me because its going somewhere over the place 👩🏿👨🏿👲🏿👧🏿👵🏿👦🏿👴🏿👶🏿👱🏿👮🏿👼🏿👼🏿👸🏿👷🏿💂🏿👰🏿🎅🏿

Posted Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 6:31 PM.
  • Plazi001 1,602 rep 5

Where CAN you find a unicorn? That is going to be my job! Great game!

Where CAN you find a unicorn? That is going to be my job! Great game!
    Posted Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 8:28 PM.
  • HypeQueen 2,423 rep 6

apower-ups please

So basically u throw your butt at a unicorn...I LOVE IT 👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

apower-ups please So basically u throw your butt at a unicorn...I LOVE IT 👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Posted Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 3:02 PM. 1 edit (last edit Monday, May 02, 2016 at 10:43 PM).
  • Awsome11 1,373 rep 5

jeeikekdksskkkoooiki

so fun lalalalalalalalala

jeeikekdksskkkoooiki so fun lalalalalalalalala
    Posted Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 9:54 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, June 24, 2016 at 12:08 PM).
  • jaydelynthing 343 rep 4

I think i just threw my butt and teleported on to a mystical beast...BEST DAY OF MY LIFE *_*

Posted Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 2:33 PM.
  • Plazi001 1,602 rep 3

Nothing so weird and original. Good Job!

Quoted from Munteanu Stefan

Best so far is 200$

Nothing so weird and original. Good Job! Mine is $1200. And if you guys don't believe me I sorta don't believe myself eather. $1200 is my best[quote=Munteanu Stefan] Best so far is 200$ [/quote]
    Posted Friday, October 28, 2016 at 6:58 PM. 1 edit (last edit Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 7:38 PM).
  • eonysko5 2,963 rep 1

Great. I had fun :) Thanks

Great. I had fun :) Thanks
    Posted Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
  • tomasek1a 411 rep 1
    Quoted from lkk6057

And I thought I knew strange.. BTW how do you steer these mythical beasts?!?!

Hold Left Horn

[quote=lkk6057] And I thought I knew strange.. BTW how do you steer these mythical beasts?!?! [/quote] Hold Left Horn
    Posted Monday, February 13, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
  • Shaggyhairgamer 138 rep 0

This game is the best almost better than panic

This game is the best almost better than panic
    Posted Friday, February 17, 2017 at 2:20 PM.
  • Cool man435 577 rep 1

I threw my butt and it went off the screen

Also I left the screen

It did it again
    It also glicthed me out of typing

I threw my butt and it went off the screen Also I left the screen It did it again It also glicthed me out of typing
    Posted Friday, May 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM. 1 edit (last edit Friday, May 12, 2017 at 1:14 PM).
  • Brenmacdaddy 131 rep 1

RANDOM AS HECK BUT REEEEL FUN

RANDOM AS HECK BUT REEEEL FUN
    Posted Monday, May 22, 2017 at 10:34 PM.
  • raichu1 196 rep 1

If they do, try not to make it 1 unicorn = 1 ticket

Wow! This game is arcade-quality. It's so good, I'm suprised that Bandai Namco isn't over here talking to you about putting it in a video arcade for tickets. If they do, try not to make it 1 unicorn = 1 ticket
    Posted Friday, June 09, 2017 at 5:19 PM.
  • stephaneggy 559 rep 1

Lol is the guy in hiss butts?

Lol is the guy in hiss butts?
    Posted Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:05 PM.

• Tom's avatar