3,403 players / 12,083 plays

Trump tower trouble!

WASD to move.
Mouse to shoot.

Highscore Board

Rank User Date Score
1st Vincent31415 130 previous attempts Thursday, September 13, 2018 449293.388086598 minutes ago 17
2nd Guest 3 previous attempts Friday, July 20, 2018 528226.570136598 minutes ago 26.7000000
3rd Guest 51 previous attempts Friday, December 14, 2018 316734.141203265 minutes ago 29.4000000
4th MetaGuy 3 previous attempts Wednesday, August 22, 2018 480902.482409933 minutes ago 31
5th TrumpTowerPro 5 previous attempts Thursday, December 20, 2018 308112.018363268 minutes ago 31.1000000
6th Guest 2 previous attempts Saturday, September 15, 2018 446376.252596602 minutes ago 31.2000000
7th Zalco 12 previous attempts Wednesday, November 14, 2018 360914.808309935 minutes ago 31.3000000
8th Guest 7 previous attempts Tuesday, February 26, 2019 210182.335376602 minutes ago 31.3000000
9th farrett360 10 previous attempts Thursday, September 27, 2018 429191.66282327 minutes ago 31.5000000
10th Guest First attempt! Tuesday, September 25, 2018 432527.743706603 minutes ago 31.7000000
11th Guest First attempt! Saturday, August 18, 2018 486553.322706603 minutes ago 31.9000000
12th EdgarGomez 6 previous attempts Friday, August 24, 2018 478011.924509938 minutes ago 32.1000000
13th Guest 10 previous attempts Sunday, October 07, 2018 414861.308559938 minutes ago 32.1000000
14th Guest 31 previous attempts Friday, March 08, 2019 195888.542893272 minutes ago 32.1000000
15th Narcoleptic First attempt! Friday, August 24, 2018 478044.446673273 minutes ago 32.2000000
845 ranked players
Go to rank:

Trump tower trouble!

Version 1.0.0.0

by Vincent31415
First published on 20th July, 2018

My itch.io page: https://antiquegearstudio.itch.io/

Race to the top in this action packed, randomly generated game!

The electricians are leaving the lights on in Trump Tower to rack up your electric bill and you have to stop them!

Compete for the fastest time with the leaderboard! I bet you can't beat my score!

All music made by Placeboing: www.youtube.com/user/placeboing
You NEED to subscribe to him NOW! He had me and my family laughing for a long time!

Feedback and reviews and stuff would also be nice!

Thanks for playing!

My HUGE project: antiquegearstudio.itch.io/the-gravity-machine

Download the Source

Download (4.4 mb)

You can download the source .capx file for this game and see how it was made! You need to install Construct 2 to open this file.

12,083 total plays

2,791 scores submitted

~442 Ranked Scirra members

~2,349 Ranked guest players

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Comments

Vincent31415 9.7K rep 3

I have the best score. I dare you to it.

Quoted from Vincent31415

I have the best score. I dare you to it.

oops! I meant to say:
    I have the best score. I dare you to beat it.

I have the best score. I dare you to it. [quote=Vincent31415] I have the best score. I dare you to it. [/quote] oops! I meant to say: I have the best score. I dare you to beat it.
    Posted Friday, July 20, 2018 at 7:33 PM. 1 edit (last edit Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 1:37 AM).
  • Drone Master 820 rep 4

This is a really fun game!!!!!!

This is a really fun game!!!!!!
    Posted Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 5:36 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 3
    Quoted from Drone Master

This is a really fun game!!!!!!

Yo! Patrick! Thanks man!

Quoted from Drone Master

This is a really fun game!!!!!!

Thanks Pat! Would you mind rating it? That would help.

[quote=Drone Master] This is a really fun game!!!!!! [/quote] Yo! Patrick! Thanks man! [quote=Drone Master] This is a really fun game!!!!!! [/quote] Thanks Pat! Would you mind rating it? That would help.
    Posted Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 6:14 PM. 1 edit (last edit Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 6:18 PM).
  • Loopy86 1,472 rep 4

That's really fun! I love that hair gives you speed!

That's really fun! I love that hair gives you speed!
    Posted Friday, July 27, 2018 at 2:36 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 4
    Quoted from Loopy86

That's really fun! I love that hair gives you speed!

Thanks loopy! I'm glad you can tell that's hair; lol.

[quote=Loopy86] That's really fun! I love that hair gives you speed! [/quote] Thanks loopy! I'm glad you can tell that's hair; lol.
    Posted Friday, July 27, 2018 at 6:18 AM.
  • Attilaken 1,302 rep 5

Such a funny game, that music is crazy :D
    You really know how to create the right atmosphere for your game themes.
    With your other game "The Grand Illusion" you achieve the same thing.

Posted Friday, July 27, 2018 at 4:27 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 3
    Quoted from Attilaken

Such a funny game, that music is crazy :D
    You really know how to create the right atmosphere for your game themes.
    With your other game "The Grand Illusion" you achieve the same thing.

Thanks for checking it out!

Posted Friday, July 27, 2018 at 6:00 PM.
  • zinupoka 1,206 rep 5

Ignore my terrible comment skills lol!

I am really glad you are starting to get noticed, and I really enjoyed your game it was refreshing and fun to play! I will definitely try to keep up with games you make:) I am really glad you are starting to get noticed, and I really enjoyed your game it was refreshing and fun to play! I will definitely try to keep up with games you make:) I had an issue though that would not let my score on the leaderboard, but that is probably my computer’s fault. Ignore my terrible comment skills lol!
    Posted Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:05 PM. 2 edits (last edit Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 8:08 PM).
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 4

@zinupoka

Your comment skillz are great; and I'm glad you like my games!

Thanks!
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quoted from zinupoka

This has been played in 15 different countries!?
    Thanks to everyone that played!

100 PLAYERS!!!

@zinupoka Thanks! The scoreboard works fine for me and others. I'm sorry you're having issues; I don't know how to fix that. I'm glad that you made it to the top! What's your best score? Your comment skillz are great; and I'm glad you like my games! Thanks! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [quote=zinupoka] I am really glad you are starting to get noticed, and I really enjoyed your game it was refreshing and fun to play! I will definitely try to keep up with games you make:) [/quote] This has been played in 15 different countries!? Thanks to everyone that played! 100 PLAYERS!!!
    Posted Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 5:18 AM. 3 edits (last edit Wednesday, August 08, 2018 at 3:43 PM).
  • Es_Junkyard 305 rep 3

Love this! Especially the music! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love this! Especially the music! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posted Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 2:35 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 3
    Quoted from Es_Junkyard

Love this! Especially the music! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for checking it out! (why not rate it if you haven't?)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:10 AM.
  • Es_Junkyard 305 rep 3
    Quoted from Vincent31415

[quote=Es_Junkyard]
    Love this! Especially the music! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for checking it out! (why not rate it if you haven't?)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [/quote]

already rated 5 stars

[quote=Vincent31415] [quote=Es_Junkyard] Love this! Especially the music! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [/quote] Thanks! Fun fact: the music was the main reason I wanted to make this! If you want more of that music you should check out Placeboing's channel. I tried emailing Placeboing and telling him I made a game out of his music, but he didn't reply. (I didn't really expect him to tho; his channel is large) Thanks for checking it out! (why not rate it if you haven't?) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [/quote] already rated 5 stars :3
    Posted Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 9:48 PM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 2

Thanks lots!

Thanks lots!
    Posted Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 5:24 AM.
  • MO SALAAH 8.4K rep 2
    Quoted from Vincent31415

[quote=Attilaken]
    Such a funny game, that music is crazy :D
    You really know how to create the right atmosphere for your game themes.
    With your other game "The Grand Illusion" you achieve the same thing.

Thanks for checking it out!
    [/quote]

Tell me the name of the project please!

[quote=Vincent31415] [quote=Attilaken] Such a funny game, that music is crazy :D You really know how to create the right atmosphere for your game themes. With your other game "The Grand Illusion" you achieve the same thing. [/quote] Thank you very much Attilaken! I thought it would be fun/funny to make a game with Placeboing's music; so I did. Trump Tower Trouble and The Grand Illusion where just fun little projects that only took a few days each; but I am also working on a longer term project. Thanks for checking it out! [/quote] Tell me the name of the project please!
    Posted Saturday, September 01, 2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Vincent31415 9.7K rep 3
    Quoted from MO SALAAH

Tell me the name of the project please!

Thanks!

-Vincent

[quote=MO SALAAH] Tell me the name of the project please! [/quote] Thanks for your interest! Here's a link: antiquegearstudio.itch.io/the-gravity-machine Thanks! -Vincent
    Posted Saturday, September 01, 2018 at 2:38 PM.

• Kyatric's avatar