You can now export your Construct 2 games to publish to the Amazon Appstore with just one click. To celebrate this release and help you build awesome games, we are excited to announce the BUILD A GAME CHALLENGE!
Publish a Construct 2 game to the Amazon Appstore and you’ll be awarded a $20 credit to our store. You can use these credits to purchase royalty free assets for your game or your next title. Publishing your app to the Amazon Appstore will also let millions of new customers discover, search and shop for your apps and games on Amazon in 236 countries worldwide.
Free Edition users in the latest versions of Construct 2 can export to the Amazon Appstore and are more than welcome to take advantage of this challenge!
How to Participate
Create a developer account for the Amazon Appstore. Here's a 3 minute video tutorial on how to do this!
Publish your Android apps to the Amazon Appstore. Here's a short video show you how to submit your Construct 2 app to the Amazon Appstore.
Fill out this survey with your information including the links to all your published apps by April 1st so we can send you your rewards.
Please allow up to two weeks after the close of the offer to validate your entries and send you your rewards!
Creating an Amazon Developer Account
Exporting your Construct 2 Games
Additional terms and conditions
- To be eligible, all apps must be published to the Amazon Appstore between February 24th and April 1st.
- The links to each eligible apps must be submitted for review using the survey outlined in step 3.
- Each developer will be awarded $20 in store credit per app for your first 5 apps i.e. a maximum of $100 of store credit.
- This offer is by invite only and not transferrable.
- We reserve the right to reject an app if it is not functional or does not meet our quality bar. Rejected apps will not be eligible for the awards.
- Store credit is advertised in USD but voucher will be denominated in rough equivalent GBP at the time of this promotion.