Just in time for the end of the year, this stable update adds lots of new features since r108.2. As always, it's worth going through the full changelog if you want a complete overview of everything that has been done, but in summary the changes are:
- r109 (11 changes): new Start dialog, new Function object
- r110 (18 changes): new Containers feature, experimental SCML import
- r111 (11 changes): export to Windows Phone 8 and Firefox Marketplace
- r112 (11 changes): stability improvements and bug fixes
- r113 (14 changes): access touch IDs in the Touch object; more bug fixes and optimisations
As ever there have been a large number of bug fixes since the last stable release, so we encourage all users to upgrade.
If you'd like to get up to speed with the new features, the manual has now been updated to cover all the new features since r108.2, and a couple of new tutorials have been written too. Check the links in the changelog below to see the new documentation.