Stable update r132 is a major feature update from r126. It includes significant improvements to the usability of expressions, such as improved autocomplete and syntax highlighting, as well as two new export platforms: Blackberry 10 and Tizen! See the changelogs below for all additions, changes and bug fixes since r126, which in summary include:
- r127 (20 changes): export to Blackberry 10; support for packaged Firefox OS apps; updated to jQuery 2
- r128 (13 changes): expression autocomplete and syntax highlighting; HTML5 export templates
- r129 (14 changes): more autocomplete improvements; bug fixes
- r131 (17 changes): ability to customise event sheet colors; CocoonJS improvements
There are some further minor additions since r131 in this release; they are noted in the changelog below.
Please note the following breaking changes since r126:
- In some rare cases, pick by UID can act differently. This should be easily resolved by adding a 'for each' loop above the condition.
- In some rare cases, projects could have an empty family. This was not supposed to be allowed, and the subsequent fix means existing projects which contain an empty family will no longer open. If this affects you it's possible to fix by editing the project XML directly; alternatively send your .capx to [email protected] and we can fix it for you.
Please remain vigilant against scams asking for your Construct 2 license. We never send unsolicited emails asking for licenses. If you have sent your license to anyone else, please get in touch with us so we can issue you a new license.
Note: we have a new alternative torrent download (see the link beneath the 'Download' button). If the download's going slow, you could try that instead.
As usual we recommend all users update to this stable release to prevent you running in to bugs and issues we've already fixed, as well as being able to take advantage of the major new features we've added. We'll shortly be getting back to our beta releases cycle; if you'd like to try updates and new features sooner and help test them, you can also update to our public beta releases. You can opt-in to beta updates from Preferences, or follow beta release announcements on our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts.