Stable update r146 is a significant feature update from r139, introducing the Debugger and ability to use breakpoints. There are a raft of other smaller improvements and bug fixes detailed in the changelogs below. In summary this includes:
- r140 (15 changes): first release of debugger; export to Amazon Appstore
- r141 (11 changes): debugger improvements
- r142 (18 changes): profiler; other debugger improvements
- r143 (16 changes): debugger 'watch' tab; new node-webkit plugin features
- r144 (17 changes) and r144.2 (5 changes): debugger breakpoints; new 'Upgrade' tab in free edition
- r145 (17 changes): minor improvements and bug fixes
There are further changes in this release (r146) that are detailed in the changelog below.
If the download is going slowly or is problematic, try the Alternative Torrent Download link beneath the Download button instead.
We strongly recommend all users update to this stable release to avoid running in to bugs we've already fixed. You'll of course be able to take advantage of the new debugger and breakpoints features. We'll shortly be getting back to our beta releases cycle; if you'd like to try updates and new features sooner and help test them, you can also update to our public beta releases. You can opt-in to beta updates from Preferences, or follow beta release announcements on our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts.