Stable update r168 is a major feature, stability and performance update over r163, covering a total of 70 changes. For the full details of changes since r163, see the intervening build changelogs. In summary this includes:
- r164 (27 changes): support for online multiplayer games
- r164.2 (6 changes): bug fixes
- r165 (16 changes): support for new Ejecta exporter for iOS
- r166 (13 changes): support for universal Windows Store apps, performance improvements
- r167 (3 changes): suppoort for memory management in Ejecta
- r167.2 (5 changes): bug fixes
There are further changes in this release (r168) that are detailed in the changelog below.
If the download is going slowly or is unreliable on your connection, try the Alternative Torrent Download link beneath the Download button.
We strongly recommend all users update to this stable release to take advantage of new features and avoid running in to bugs or compatibility issues we've already fixed. We'll shortly be getting back to our beta releases cycle; if you'd like to try updates and new features sooner and help test them, you can also update to our public beta releases. You can opt-in to beta updates from Preferences, or follow beta release announcements on our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ pages.