This is a stable update to incorporate changes from r263 and r264.
Since r262 the main improvements are:
- Removed support for features that are deprecated or soon to be deprecated, as well as services that have shut down
- Added a workaround for some Android devices with potentially buggy WebGL 2 support
- Updated support for some features on modern browsers, e.g. Multiplayer on Safari 12
- Corrected requesting fullscreen 'Centered' actually doing 'Letterbox scale'. Note: if you previously depended on requesting fullscreen 'Centered' filling the screen, edit the action to use the 'Letterbox scale' mode instead.
Looking for new features? There's plenty new in the latest Construct 3 releases.
Publishing with Cordova exports
Given recent changes to mobile publishing, this is worth reiterating. These are our recommended options for publishing Cordova apps from C2:
- Use C3's mobile app build service to build C2 exports.
- Use an actively supported third-party build service like PhoneGap Build.
- Use the Cordova CLI. This is a free manual build tool that works offline. (This option is more appropriate for advanced users.)