100% Today!

Post » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:35 pm

I just finished translating the last expression.
I hope we don't have too many problems to resolve.

When I get the chance I will try to verify the whole editor in portuguese to polish a little bit more the translation.

Good job everyone!
B

Post » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:03 pm

It will really need some polishment.

maybe it still have some 'trigger' expressions translated as 'gatilho' or 'engatilhar', which is weird.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Trigger is Gatilho.
What's the translation you were using?
B

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:47 pm

When used as a noun, Trigger = Gatilho
When used as a verb, To Trigger = Disparar

That should be one of the best translations.
B

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:29 pm

gogdzl wrote:Trigger is Gatilho.
What's the translation you were using?

I prefer:

triggered = acionado

trigger = acionar

It is better.

Look to some translations:
"Move in increments while firing the step triggers." = "Move em incremento enquanto ativando os gatilhos de passamento."
better = "movimenta um incremento quando as ações de passo são ativadas" (we have to see the context)

"In a trigger, the relevant product ID." = "Em um gatilho, o ID relevante do produto."
better = "quando acionado, [exibe] o ID relevante do produto"

construct uses actions, and trigger refers to some action, it is better to use the verb "acionar" ou "ativar".

"gatilho" remember something related with guns.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 am

Congratulations on finishing the Portuguese translation! As we do with all translations, we will be performing a review prior to enabling it by default. This can take a couple of weeks. Once the review is completed and assuming there were no major issues we'll issue the rewards and enable it in the editor.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Just tested using the developer mode.

The translation is looking really good !
I couldn't spot any translation erros or awkward/strange sounding translations while looking at the Kiwi demo project.

Nice job, everyone =)
B

Post » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:36 pm

gogdzl wrote:Just tested using the developer mode.

The translation is looking really good !
I couldn't spot any translation erros or awkward/strange sounding translations while looking at the Kiwi demo project.

Nice job, everyone =)

I follow your tip and I was looking to Kiwi demo project, we forgot to translate the "Bullet" behavior, it still has the name "bullet", it is better to use "projétil". ;)

Edit: I looked at poeditor and "bullet" was translated to "projétil", maybe it was not update yet. sorry. :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:53 am

como faço para obter a traduçao em portugue?
B

Post » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm

narutosant wrote:como faço para obter a traduçao em portugue?

I will answer in portuguese:

Abra o Construct 3 -> menu -> settings -> clique 10 vezes no topo azul onde tem escrito "settings" -> ative a função "developer mode" -> vá na parte de baixo em settings "Advanced" e marque as opções "Enable developer mode" e "Show in-progress languages" -> atualize a janela do Construct 3 (ou aperte F5) para ativar a mudança -> vá em "settings" e e escolha o idioma português -> atualize de novo a janela do Construct 3 (ou aperte F5) para ativar o idioma português.
B
S
G

Return to Português (pt-BR)