Does anyone else have a problem similar to this?
I've checked a lot to see if it wasn't a problem in my event programming, I even placed debugs to check for visibility and opacity on the disappearing sprites and for layers too.
And 100% of the times the sprites disappear everything remain "visible" and with "100 opacity" although you can't actually see the sprites, =(
This doesn't affect the game in any way other than visually, since all the collisions remains there.
The problem occurred in chrome and on internet explorer, both when ran from construct2 as preview and when exported. it also happens on all the pc I've tested (although all of them are windows 7 pro X 64)
Nonetheless it only seems to be happening with 3 object's sprites, sometimes 4. and it happens 100% of the times before the end of the layout. It fixes on restart.
I have no idea how to recreate the problem other than playing my game, and since it's a 700 event game D: I don't know if I should send ashley the capx.
however, this is a previous version of the game when the problem didn't happen yet: http://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooter/1764/notevenalphayet-stage-1