my first game - Canga�o

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello everybody, okay?

My name is Filippi, I'm new here, I played my first game, and would like opni?o you. The following link:

http://filippileonardo.com/2011/12/01/experience-game-with-html5/

This was just to learn and know the program, I hope I do a lot, and even make money from games. It is an area that I love!

If you know someone or know someone who wants to make a game, please show me, I need money to buy the paid version.

Thank you, good fun for everyone.

• I like your button selection, too many people choose 'shift' as a primary key, which in windows turns on sticky keys.

I also like that your sprites have a fair amount of animation, especially for a first test game. The cow carcases as save points is also a nice touch.

If the object is to collect sheriff badges, perhaps have some way of keeping track of how many you've picked up/how many are left to collect in each level.

Perhaps some basic sound effects and a background tune...although sound doesn't always work the best in HTML5 games quite yet :)

Overall though, a solid first attempt.

• Agreed with Braxmule.

Nice and well-designed.

• Hey, nice game, specially for your first! The one suggestion I would make would be a crouch function on the down button: when I encountered the gunslingers I automatically went to crouch under their bullets and was kinda disappointed I couldn't do it. Maybe to make the gunslinger a little harder -- as crouch would make him a bit easy -- you could make it so he periodically crouches himself and fires, so you'd have to jump over his bullets.

Cheers,

Tiam

ps. definitely look into doing some sfx/background ambiance. I'm a sample based musician myself, and one of my best resources is a site called freesound.org. Lots of super high quality sounds, which can be used freely and even commercially as long as you give attribution to where you got them.

• Thank you people, I liked the suggestions are all written down!

What was the first game, it was just to know this great program, and test some things. So I do not care much about putting sounds, and other things. But I was very excited, you can let the next one will be bigger, and in more detail =)

• very nice for first...

• Hi, very good ! the design is nice and well built. KEEP UP !! regards

Voc? ? do Rio ? d? uma conferida no meu jogo , o t-droid bounce no Arcade.. grande abra?o, parab?ns ! quero jogar a continua??o..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • game is really nice!

how log did it took you to make it ?

• to sk1e

I worked for about 4 / 5 days, with all layout. Thank you for the compliments =)

to cademonteiro

Muito obrigado amigo, eu moro em Natal, e voc?? Eu vi seu jogo, j? tinha jogado antes, ficou muito bom. Tem outros seus?

Pode deixar que j? t? pensando na continua??o rsrs

• to sk1e

I worked for about 4 / 5 days, with all layout. Thank you for the compliments =)

to cademonteiro

Muito obrigado amigo, eu moro em Natal, e voc?? Eu vi seu jogo, j? tinha jogado antes, ficou muito bom. Tem outros seus?

Pode deixar que j? t? pensando na continua??o rsrs

Finalmente mais brasileiros aqui em ? :D

• all if you are brazilians

but i dont know how to talk :TEST 1 � olla (is it brazilian)�

• Very Good first game...

------

Aproveitando... mais 01 brasileiro na �rea!!! Eu sou de Curitiba, trabalho com TI e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas!!

� o Brasil crescendo cada vez mais na �rea gamer!

• to

writing "ol�". Ol� to you too =)

to

que massa v�rios brasileiros, eu moro em Natal, e nasci em Quatigu�-PR. Penso em fazer v�rios jogos, inclusive um portal somente com meus jogos. E de preferencia todos com hist�rias no Brasil.

Boa sorte pra todos.

• Eae... Sou o Miltinho do Multimedia fusion 2 ...

Prazer.

• Nice game! awaiting the continuation!

Muito legal seu jogo, espero pela continua??o! Ainda n?o fiz o meu, mas pretendo criar alguma coisa assim que tiver terminado o projeto que estou fazendo.

Flws!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)