2 Of My Games @itunes with Ads

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:42 pm

@codah Ok break down of things.

It should be a Distribution Certificate

when you are creating your Provisioning files you should select the same Certificate that you created under it.

Also Make sure your Bundle Id is same in all of them and also in your XDK build settings.

Also After you uploaded your certificate close the build settings and upload the provisioning files. Than say build again and make sure you select upload the files again.

Adhoc should be selected in your XDK build settings to test in your iPad. If you select distribution it won't install the iPad or the game won't work.

Good Luck
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Thanks, will let you know how I go.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:29 pm

@codah Hi Just to let you know, when building with XDK the distribution build for IOS make sure you select IOS TARGETING 5.1.1 otherwise apple will reject the game during the upload process with the apploader. I experienced this last night and when I selected 5.1.1 it was ok. Good Luck
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:09 am

volcank wrote:@codah Hi Just to let you know, when building with XDK the distribution build for IOS make sure you select IOS TARGETING 5.1.1 otherwise apple will reject the game during the upload process with the apploader. I experienced this last night and when I selected 5.1.1 it was ok. Good Luck

Thanks. BTW I'm the one who commented on your post in G+ :)

Also, I'm using Cordova export in C2 instead of PhoneGap as mentioned in your doc.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:23 am

@codah No problem. Haha so it is you! Anyway glad I can be helpful :)) Good luck with building. Now Vungle is working with IOS also only thing I need to worry about is to make a game with millions of downloads!!! :)
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:14 am

So I had another go at doing my iOS app. Now it won't even build in the XDK. Instead of using a separate XDK project for iOS I'm now using the same one as I use for Android and of course setting the iOS properties including splash screens (plus the 'additional' splash screen stuff). That should be ok, right? Then I revoked my certificates and re-did them, and the provisioning files. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I will submit my build log to Intel to have a look.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:44 am

@codah You say additional splash screen stuff for ios. ok now with the new version of Intel XDK you don't need to deal with extra Splash Screen stuff (like adding it inside the configuration code) now all the splash screen uploads are available for ios to upload. Probably you are using an older version of Intel XDK. That might be the problem.

Check the image:

B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Yeah I have the same version, but some splash screen sizes are not listed. Anyway I have no errors from splash screens. I'll try again tomorrow :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:27 am

Ok so.. I got back to this again. I deleted my Apple certificate, app ID and provisioning profiles. I re-created these and got a test app working. Then I got my real app working and installed on an iPad, so that's great :)

If you have a moment, do you know about these questions? (also anyone else who's reading :D )

1. My app is portrait-only but it doesn't lock to potrait on the iPad. I've seen people with similar issues. Any ideas?
2. When installed on the iPad, I get my app icon fine. But in iTunes I get the iTunes icon. Is that normal during development?
3. My app is full-screen, which is fine, but I get the 'status' at the top (time, battery, wifi etc). Does that have to remain?
4. I don't want any splash screens, so if I provide just 'black' images, will Apple reject my app (I don't want the defaults)?

Meanwhile I'll look for answers.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations