2 Of My Games @itunes with Ads

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:13 pm

@codah Ahh great news!!! I am so glad that your app is working!! When it is online and if you like you can send me the link of your app and we can do app review exchange. I review yours and you review back mine ;)

ok answers to your questions.

1-I see I use Cranberrygame's Cordova Screen Orientation plugin which locks the screen to your choice either portrait or landscape. But I didn't test the final version yet but as far as I remember it was working fine.

2-Hmm yes it happens to me time to time when you build your game for production that should be ok. also make sure you also replace the loading icons that comes when you export from Construct2 I change them too.

3-I guess I have that too but I didn'T make it a problem until now. check out my vungle test with my game all the status is there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOhD3m2zg5k

4-I didn't provide black images yet but as far as you supply something that should be ok. It is a concept and if it is a horror game you might want a black screen to raise the tension and expectation for not showing (Hitchcockian I mean) but still to make sure maybe do a quick R&D or email apple maybe.

Hopefully I could be helpful. And don'T forget to select 5.1.1. when doing the production built or apploader won't accept.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 pm

volcank wrote:@codah Ahh great news!!! I am so glad that your app is working!! When it is online and if you like you can send me the link of your app and we can do app review exchange. I review yours and you review back mine ;)

ok answers to your questions.

1-I see I use Cranberrygame's Cordova Screen Orientation plugin which locks the screen to your choice either portrait or landscape. But I didn't test the final version yet but as far as I remember it was working fine.

2-Hmm yes it happens to me time to time when you build your game for production that should be ok. also make sure you also replace the loading icons that comes when you export from Construct2 I change them too.

3-I guess I have that too but I didn'T make it a problem until now. check out my vungle test with my game all the status is there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOhD3m2zg5k

4-I didn't provide black images yet but as far as you supply something that should be ok. It is a concept and if it is a horror game you might want a black screen to raise the tension and expectation for not showing (Hitchcockian I mean) but still to make sure maybe do a quick R&D or email apple maybe.

Hopefully I could be helpful. And don'T forget to select 5.1.1. when doing the production built or apploader won't accept.

Thanks once again. Yes I used the screen orientation plugin now but then it stops all touch working in my app... I posted that on Cranberrygames G+. Of course my app is useless without touch .

Also I'm not getting test ads with Admob (I'm not using Vungle in this app)..

But at least I'm getting closer!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Message: sandronize is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
volcank wrote:@t33hp Hi can you write down your email I will send you a quick tutorial ;)

Hi Volcank,

my email

thanks for sharing, it will be very helpfull
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:34 pm

volcank wrote:@t33hp Hi can you write down your email I will send you a quick tutorial ;)

sorry
i cant write my email... i dont know way
i try like so

gruppoeya
@
homtail.
com
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Message: sandronize is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
volcank wrote:@sandronize

Hi you can check out the tutorial from here ;)

Thanks Volcank this is very helpfull!
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations