Hmm, this is strange!
When I read your posts, I thought of course I did, it's obvious, but then thought perhaps I hadn't for some reason, and was rather hoping I hadn't.
Unfortunately, I had, so it wasn't that.
Maybe something's screwed with my plugins folders.
The problem is, whenever there's an update to Construct, I don't immediately update, but when I do find a version stable enough to update for use with my projects, I tend to copy over the plugins/effects folders each time, and I'm wondering if I have some conflicts going on.
Also, I've used LibNoise in the past with Python, long before I used this plugin, so perhaps I'm using an old version in my exports folder.
So, seeing as I'm overdue a proper cleanout of my Construct files, I'm going to start fresh with Classic 2.1 and install the plugins that I need one by one.
Hopefully that will mean that I have all the right versions of the files, and things will work as planned.
I'll keep you posted.