2 screens to work on?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:49 pm

I'm creating something for a console that can't be mentioned here so I won't say the name, and I know C2 works with it, but it has 2 screens. the bottom one can be the same as the top one because the bottom doesn't matter and it's high quality enough to show the top screen, but what do I do to make it even show up on the bottom screen and stuff like that? Plz help
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Lucky Star wrote:I'm creating something for a console that can't be mentioned here so I won't say the name, and I know C2 works with it, but it has 2 screens. the bottom one can be the same as the top one because the bottom doesn't matter and it's high quality enough to show the top screen, but what do I do to make it even show up on the bottom screen and stuff like that? Plz help

Why can't it be mentioned here?

The only console I know of that can't be discussed on here due to an NDA is the WII U.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:59 pm

.-.

yup d:
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 pm

IF you are referring to the WII U then please don't.

I would not see Scirra get into trouble for breaking the NDA.

You must use their own forums to discus such things.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Ok

(mostly talking about 2 screens in general but Wii U was one of the things I was thinking about making the game for)
B
S

Return to How do I....?