2d artist, 3d modeller, 3d riggers for your project :D

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 am

our latest work for a video game project:)

if need contact us!

we do 2d and 3d. or any other media stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 am

latest project we are working on. an anime i made years ago. still working in progress :)

also, we are open for work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 am

update :) our latest work and we are avialble for more projects!
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:11 am

im confused, not sure what ur post is about? u offer free graphics ? or u wanna partnership with programmers? if so .... tell me 1 thing, are you willing to teamup for a set of mobile games for googleplay? iphone etc? maybe web also, will be better to have it adapted to all those paltforms, just ... what il need, is a completley new set of charachters in a sprite sheet, so i can adapt them for 2d platforms etc if interested this is my skype gamecorp.tm
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 pm

open for more project :)
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:45 am

Hello , I am a modeler and animator.

For your renderings, you may want to add GI, ambient occlusion or more ambient light.

I have not used Zbrush in quite some time now. Your images make me want to re-install it :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:46 pm

latest work :) we are open for more projects :)
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:22 pm

It is no longer "Fan art" if you are trying to make money with it. Please be careful. Ubisoft is very big.

If you are advertising a studio, you should show only your own concepts and work.

Assassin's_Creed_Logo.jpg

See the little "TM" at the right side of the logo? That means that it is a trade mark. This means that Ubisoft is the only one allowed to use it to make money with.

If you want to use it to advertise your studio, you will need to get Ubisofts permission first.

My friend just got sued because his games logo simply "looked" too much like a big IP's logo.

Please be careful. And hope you find what you are looking for. you have some very nice work listed here.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 pm

we are open for more projects :D
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:53 pm

availableforwork :D
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests