[2D Moba] - League of Pixels

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Hey!

I am finally finished with the basics of my small 2D local multiplayer splitscreen moba! (Multiplayer OFFLINE battle arena)

You can download the game on my homepage, since it is too big for Arcade and also got the "Canvas" Plug-in for splitscreen!

Test my game now and give me a rating.

I also search someone to help me with the development (Especially the graphics: Pixel Art Champion-models, Animations, Terrain etc.) , since this game is supposed to be updated frequently!

Play now in browser without downloading:

kingdanius.itch.io/league-of-pixels-2d-moba

Homepage:

leagueofpixels.jimdo.com/play (Copy and Paste!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

For now, you can chose out of 2 Champions, with one of them having a 2nd skin.

Hope you like my game

• You know, this pretty much seems like major copyright infringement to me.

• You know, this pretty much seems like major copyright infringement to me.

Yeah i know, I already posted it into the lol forums and decided you use community made champions.

I will change the both sprites when i am finished with the majority!

• Can this not be played online? What is the filesize?

Also, have you thought about using Photon to make it truly multiplayer?

• Can this not be played online? What is the filesize?

Also, have you thought about using Photon to make it truly multiplayer?

Photon? No I didn't think about it yet ^^.

Someday maybe gonna be online but for now Splitscreen.

Also it is playable in Browser now:

kingdanius.itch.io/league-of-pixels-2d-moba

• Good stuff man! But yeah, if you're going to do any further development, I would 100% recommend not using any more league assets (lol)

On that note, I really like your idea of upcoming characters! There are plenty of "open source" characters that you can use, many of which are already in LoL, such as Wukong. So, you could have a character called Wukong, who is a monkey with a staff that can change size etc, but probably best not to use the same skills exactly as they are. You could read more into his lore and come up with your own stuff...

Some LoL stuff is loosely based off of other stuff which has then be adapted enough to not cause copyright issues; for example, Khazix is "Alien", and Rengar is Predator, and their sub-quest reflects this

For more characters, you could look to other areas of mythology, such as the Greek and Roman gods, Asian gods, Egyptian gods, African gods, etc etc etc

Sorry to babble on so much but I really love the idea of developing a moba from scratch, and the option for online play would definitely be a good idea. Photon plugin would be perfect for this!

Good luck with your project! There is no reason why it cannot be successful and you cannot make good money from this

• Good stuff man! But yeah, if you're going to do any further development, I would 100% recommend not using any more league assets (lol)

On that note, I really like your idea of upcoming characters! There are plenty of "open source" characters that you can use, many of which are already in LoL, such as Wukong. So, you could have a character called Wukong, who is a monkey with a staff that can change size etc, but probably best not to use the same skills exactly as they are. You could read more into his lore and come up with your own stuff...

Some LoL stuff is loosely based off of other stuff which has then be adapted enough to not cause copyright issues; for example, Khazix is "Alien", and Rengar is Predator, and their sub-quest reflects this

For more characters, you could look to other areas of mythology, such as the Greek and Roman gods, Asian gods, Egyptian gods, African gods, etc etc etc

Sorry to babble on so much but I really love the idea of developing a moba from scratch, and the option for online play would definitely be a good idea. Photon plugin would be perfect for this!

Good luck with your project! There is no reason why it cannot be successful and you cannot make good money from this

Thank You for your support ^^

I didn't hear from Photon yet but I will look at it!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Update:

Huge Graphik improvement (way higher resolution of the pixels)

Replacing many Globals variables with local, to make the copying of champions to the other team and skins a ton faster

Healing in base and soon gold for kills to buy updates !

• Another big update:

Now with Select Screen and the new Champion I'ceat being live!

Test it now! Also the map was slightly expanded to the top so there is more terrain to climb now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)