First off, thank you for taking the time to play, I really do appreciate everything. Some of the things you discussed I was aware of, and some I was not. I will try to cover everything you discussed.
1. Tedious to keep clicking - So right now if you hold down the arrow(on screen, thru touch or mouse) you will kind of sprint. It was in the game I just forget to mention that in the desc. so thank you. I will add keyboard sprint controls, but for now my focus has been on mobile, I feel like I need to make sure the mobile feels right, and the PC version should be easy from there.
2. Interesting to hear the trees werent respawning, or at least not noticeably, I have a very slow respawn rate, but yes planting trees is better for the game and more fun to do, will add soon.
3. Lol at the shovel, im sorry, currently it serves no purpose (but it will), basically just put in something for the inventory screen at my brothers request. The bug about it disappearing, between harvesting and setting down foundation, I was not aware of. So basically (ur on keyboard?) between hitting Enter and E you checked the inventory and it wasnt there? I will test this out.
4. Simple things like 'Seeds can be planted over foundations', thats why I need testers. Thank you, easy fix. Would you want to grow trees in the house, or disable that ability? I will seriously let you choose.
5. Bushes and trees overlap - Thank you.
6/7. Foundations not aligning - You are correct, the only fix I had in the short term ( the game is 5 days old
) was to also make them destroyable! Just like with the sprinting, forget to mention this. Click and hold anywhere while your head is overlapping foundation. You will get 5 wood back. I also may have done the same for campfires, with no return on wood. (not sure)
8. 'the character currently can go through walls' - With the solid behavior, ive only gotten this to work when I assign the 8direction controls behavior , which I dont want, maybe because animation scares me, and that really messed with the sprite. If anyone could tell me how to make the house solid and it actually work, lemme know Im sure its something simple that I just havent figured out yet.
9.Campfires can be stacked one on top of the other - Easy fix thank you, and I should make them go out at some point, then maybe a way to light it up again...getting ahead of myself. Campfires right now are strictly eye candy lol. No real function.
10. The character is missing an animation when facing "down" and "up" - I get all my assets from the Kenney Asset packs, and I dont really plan on spending any time developing new assets or animations. I realize that might sound lame. If the lack of an animation were to keep the player from understanding whats going on in any situation, I wouldnt put it in. I dont feel like the game is compromised in this particular situation by this, as ur still able to tell whether your moving up or down.
11. You've convinced me to set up the PC version to be on par with mobile.
Thank you, I really do appreciate all the feedback and time you've taken to write that, I would love to see screenshots of stuff people have built! The next 3 days will have plenty of updates, and I cant wait!