3 Problems. Brace yourself...

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • I have 3 problems. Some might be involved with Construct, others not so much.

I have a sprite with the Platform Behavior, so he can run and stuff. But he doesn't change direction? I have Auto-Mirror and Auto-Flip on, but to no avail.

I put a correct MP3 location for XAudio2 to use, but nothing plays.

I tried to do a Dynamic Head looking thing, where he and his gun would aim at the mouse seamlessly. I specified where the head would spawn (An Image Point), but it refused to spawn there. However, I did notice that when I fired the gun, the head went to the correct area for about a tick, then went back.

If I must, I will include a .cap, but only after someone asks, because I dont want others getting their hands on my cap file. The dynamic head thing was removed from the game atm, because it was annoying.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Always ALWAYS post a cap. No one here will take your ideas. It is almost impossible to debug a cap without seeing it.

Did you check "Auto Rotate" in the "Platform Movement" settings.

Try one of the play music actions.

Need a cap for this one.

Did you check "Auto Rotate" in the "Platform Movement" settings.

Try one of the play music actions.

Need a cap for this one.

1 and 2 are fixed. Thank you very much!

I'm debating on whether I should implement 3. or not, but its 12:08 so I wont really discuss much on that topic.

In case you are all wondering, The game I am making is called "The Exterminator". I shall make a separate thread for it in the near future!

Again, thank you. You guys are cool.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)