3 ui things

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • I'm not sure if it's only drag and drop conditions

but it doesn't show the object name, so if you have 3 sprites that look the same

and you have

sprite 3 is dragging condition

and sprite2 is dragging condition

they'll look exactly the same

the other thing is find and replace, i know it might seem rather ridiculous in such a tiny space

but in the action windows, it would be awesome to have a find and replace feature

sometimes there's a long expression, with several something.x's

and I have to copy and paste

and then go to every x, and change it to something.y's

or there's a similar action for several different objects, and I just copy and paste the whole action, and I need to change just the object names in the expressions

it happens all the time to me, I'm not sure how common it is for other people

and lastly is highlighting the dropdown box area when accessing private variables

when you're in the action window of some action, and you doubleclick on sprite2

then choose 'get private variable'

it pastes in sprite2.value('variable name') or something like that

I'm not sure exactly what it puts, because for some odd reason

today when I do this it says sprite2.value(value) with no quotes or anything

but that's a separate glitch/issue

I think it should start with the area between the quotes hightlighted and the dropdown box ready to go, since you're never going to want to leave it as is, and the only other way to get the dropdown box(that I know of), is to go between the parenthesis and erase the little single quotes, and then type a single quote. just a little thing that'd streamline the process

• On the first one, this'll require some modifying behind the scenes and may take a few builds, it's not that straight forward unfortunately.

There is a find and replace, though it's not 100% finished - but should work - you can access it via the ribbon.

• There is a find and replace, though it's not 100% finished - but should work - you can access it via the ribbon.

? can't find

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> There is a find and replace, though it's not 100% finished - but should work - you can access it via the ribbon.

>

? can't find

It's under "Events" ribbon, Find and Replace icon is a big Magnifying Glass.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)