300 Effects (Graphics)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
It has been developed from level 1 to level 5. (4K Hand Painting Assets) 3200x4200 size.
  • 300 Effects — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/300-effects-1535

<p>This is a very big collection of many games related effects.</p><p>The pack has more than 300 sprites sheets (transparent png's) with a total of at least 5400 frames. Nearly all sprites are 128x128 pixels or better.</p><p>In the pack you will find effects for aura, blast, explosions, fire, flash (e.g. from a weapon), rain, smoke and so on.</p><p>Good luck with your game - or whatever your are doing :-)</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 300 Effects

• Wow that is a huge collection. Thank you so much!

• i just bought your packs and its really good ! Worth it ! But one thing i wanna ask, can i compress your effect images so the size would become smaller ?

• Hi

I'm glad you like my asset.

Yes you can. One way is to resize an image so you get a frame size of e.g. 32x32 pixels. One other way is to use a png compress tool. But I think the first method is way more effective and in most cases your game will look just as good.

Regards,

Mikael

• Thank you so much for your permission. I am trying to use the first method to resize it down.

• You can use the effect pack in as many games as you make.

License: Purchasing this pack will allow you to use the assets in not only one but in all commercial games you ever make.

Happy creating and good luck with your games!

Regards,

Mikael

• Hi

I have bought 300 special effect.

How can I make the sprite to individual png-files.

I have tried with Sprite Sheet Helper, but it make to many files.

Can you help me ?

• Hi Abcisoft

Thanks for the buy.

You just import it directly in Construct 2 via the Import Sprite Strip dialog.

See https://www.scirra.com/manual/53/import-sprite-strip

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello!

We're considering buying your sprite pack. With such a huge number we need to be sure there are enough options specific to our art direction. Most of your examples are pretty photo-realistic. Are they all that way? Are there any cartoony or pixel effects? Roughly how many effects fit a stylized design, meaning, don't look "realistic"?

• Hello!

We're considering buying your sprite pack. With such a huge number we need to be sure there are enough options specific to our art direction. Most of your examples are pretty photo-realistic. Are they all that way? Are there any cartoony or pixel effects? Roughly how many effects fit a stylized design, meaning, don't look "realistic"?

Hi bcvgames. Thanks for your interest in my package. Yes almost. I would guess that 90% look photo realistic.

• I would guess that 90% look photo realistic.

Okay, thank you. We liked the green-bubble effect in your preview and hoped there would be a bunch more like that. Unfortunately photo-realistic just doesn't fit our current project. If you would be willing to sell us only the stylized effects separately, or even created a pack focused on stylized effects, we would be very interested.

• Hi bcvgames.

Making effects is time consuming and it is currently not an options for me to make customer specific effect, sorry.

I would suggest to browse the effect genre here at Scirra Store and another online asset stores.

• Hi, your Demos not working, would you like to have a check?

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... fects-1535

Ken Wong

• Thanks for letting me know. I will get my site up and running soon.

• Thank you so much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)