3D DAZ Offer till march 31 !! Get Pro FREE !!

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 am

[QUOTE=Mivo] Also note that the ability to download (not just get for free) apparently expires on the first of April. I wonder if there will be a charge later on to re-download the software.
[/QUOTE]

as long as you got the serial and download link to your account you should able to redownload it later with no issue, and i hope they don't change that, because apparently the offer resemble like you already bought the product by 0$
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 am

I don't think that they will change the download system they set up... I got Bryce 3D (Version 3) for free years ago, and I can still reset the download to have 1 new month to download the files. (Did the reset a several times already)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 am

It really harassed me to install since I didnt have OpenGl 1.3 You have to have OpenGl 1.3 to install and if you dont have you need to check the manufacturer graphic driver developers like Intel, NVidia. Once you download the Free Daz3d its free forever and even better when you upgrade you will receive a discount.ZaksCommunicates2012-04-01 18:22:52
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 am

Just want to say thanks: Bryce was the first piece of software I fell in love with, all the way back in 1998. Back then it was version 4; it's changed surprisingly little in the interim. While dated, I still use it to this day; the interface is as intuitive as any I've ever seen, and it has it's own little niche that no other piece of software has ever quite filled...procedural textures are teh coolest...

Getting v. 7 for free is like Christmas come early, and I would have missed it if I hadn't happened to glance at the forum today; strangely, the first time in a couple weeks. COuld it be...fate?

p.s.

Bork, bork bork, bork bork bork, bork bork, bork, bork bork bork...
Don't lose your work. Backup your game with Dropbox.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 4:44 am

This is very cool! Bryce3d was the first of the 3d softwares I'd used as well. Does anyone know how all this compares with Blender though?
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 11:17 am

@Ugotsta
last time i checked blender, i just love the maya interface which became more design friendly compared to old interface that force you to use shortcut keys all time. :)

Bryce is just a good 3d terrain / natural software.

if you are looking for a simple and easy software for 3D, I recommend you to check Deled3D http://www.delgine.com/
it's very simple and easy to learn, compared to AC3D, it's support animation which is good prinsukun2012-05-03 11:19:06
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Tools and Resources