3d model sprites

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello, I am looking for someone who has some 3d models and want to show it off or has some laying about, or is eager to try.

What I am making is a 3d approach for construct 2.

Thread: virtual attempt

The current images are from the web, some free, some .. dunno ...
The hands however, ... are mine, lol, litterally :P

I would like a set of sprite shots, shot around 360 degrees from a character, first person view, preferbly something spooky with 8 angles.

Even greater would be if that every angle has a small animation, this would require an animation from each angle.

right now I have a spider with 4 angles, and each angle has a 4 sprites animation.

I would like at least double, so 8 angles.

As I reward your name in the credits ofc, and involved in the project and your own hand and input for graphics. And god forbids it makes money, i'll share :)

lennaert2013-11-26 22:22:38
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 am

You could have just asked me.. :P
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:49 am

[QUOTE=LittleStain] You could have just asked me.. :P[/QUOTE]

If you let me, I'll drive you nutts hehe

I wouldnt mind if you did hehe, but, seeing as we already are ingaged with other plans, I didnt want to ask too much of you hehe.

Also, this is a great way for perhaps some new designer to test and throw in some materials to see how it could be used :D

Man, I resorted to buying crayons again yesterday, doing some tutorials in blender hehe, need models lol
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:06 pm

No problem, I could do it in the breaks I have to take from Construct.

By the way, having issues with Skype? Haven't seen you around.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:13 pm

[[email protected]] No problem, I could do it in the breaks I have to take from Construct.

By the way, having issues with Skype? Haven't seen you around.[/QUOTE]

Haha, excellent :)

On occassion I dont activate skype, I have lots of contacts and occassionallly find myself in hours long chats with various people.
so i dont open it on occassion haha :P
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests