4 Directional Behavior that needs Jumping Ability

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:56 am

If you are still having issues, consider posting the capx of the current state of your project.
It will be easier to investigate and provide accurate answers in regards to your project as it is made.

I must admit that I'm a bit at loss with how exactly you are setting things, and indeed don't understand why you are not making a scrolling lke plinkie suggested.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:15 pm

@Kyatric
I made it scrolling, but now my character has to start at the top and instead of scaling up the mountain, he has to scale down due to touch controls (which are on separate layer with Parrallax at 0, 0) not appearing at the start of the game since the window is at the top of the layer. They appear and scroll with the player as long as I place the character starting in the designated window.
Is there a way to place the window at the bottom?

I will have to post a Capx after I try a few more things. I also have the player shoot stars when touching a certain on screen button. It spawns about 5-6 at a time so it looks like a snake,. I have to try and fix that and I might hold off on the jumping for now. Thank you and the crew for your time. I'm sure I will be needing it again.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?