4K ready Polished Plat-former for Steam

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Hi Everyone,

I am very excited to show the work i have done on my platform game in 3 weeks.

This plat-former game pays homage and is inspired by the best platform games of the past.

It is in the early stages but i have a lot planned for this game.

What is coming to this game is a good storyline, various bonus games, 6 locations, varying game-play mechanics in every level, slight rpg elements, multiple story paths.

The basic storyline is that the wizards son has been taken hostage and what happens next is what you will experience in the game.

Recent additions to the game have been better music and more difficult levels. The last level has fog and water effects.

I will be releasing the playable demo of the beginning levels of the game over the coming weekend.

This game is destined for Steam, GOG and Humble Store if possible and later on for mobile devices.

The game is also 4K ready and looks great on a 4K screen.

Please see the game in action by clicking the YouTube link below and watch it in 4K(preferred) for greater detail.

Any feedback is welcome!

https://youtu.be/XgiZe0PkEuM

In-Game Music courtest of opengameart .org

• Just taking a look at the video, it looks like it's coming along pretty well

Has a really nice Braid feel to it, which is nice. Excited to see what the finished product looks like. GL, Keep at it!

• Just taking a look at the video, it looks like it's coming along pretty well

Has a really nice Braid feel to it, which is nice. Excited to see what the finished product looks like. GL, Keep at it!

Thanks for the like man, appreciate it keep checking back for progress and good luck with your projects!!!

• This game is looks good

• This game is looks good

Thanks dude, appreciate that!!!

• Just added some physics into the game for puzzle solving game play. Check out the video:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

In game music courtesy of opengameart.org

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys, please check out the latest update of my game.

The update includes:

1. Added sharks in water

2. New enemy type (mosquito)

3. Moving platforms and boulders

4. Physics based gameplay

5. push and pull mechanics

6. Mario esque coins popup from crates

7. Light around player when in dark areas.

I am also working on real fun online and local multiplayer party game modes.

Please view the video at 4K for best graphical detail, else please view the video at 1080p 60fps.

https://youtu.be/aPU673QmMEQ

Let me know what you think and provide any feedback that you can.

Regards,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)