500 consecutive days

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 500 icons for fantasy RPG games (1024x1024) pixels
  • Thought I'd share a little personal achievement with you guys. I have managed to consistently visit the forums for 500 days

I don't post very much, but everyday I check out the "Construct 2 General" section and keep myself informed on what is going on, what people like and don't like, and how the core of Construct 2 works (There's so many useful pieces of info scattered around the forum that are not documented in the Manual.). I check out "Open Topic" second most, and check out other sections out of pure randomness and usually find some awesome content.

I've learnt a lot from doing this thanks to practically all users in the forum. Even the users that ask questions, some questions are things that I never even thought to ask. It's really awesome.

But yeah, awesome forum, awesome software, very awesome and talented staff and users, 10/10 would stay here 500 days again.

• Impressive dedication! Congrats on the milestone!

• Amazing will.

• Thanks guys! I find it has become a habit. Lately the website has been going down for hours at a time, and it feels weird not checking up and I end up retrying frequently til I eventually get on haha

I wonder who's been on the most consecutive days, and I wonder who has posted the most consecutive days?

• Dunno. I'm at 522, anyone got higher?

• Wow, the 500+ consecutive days club!

• Impressive. I should log in more...

Maybe if I write an automation script to log me in everyday. But why stop there, I could also make it reply to a random topic with some random Chinese proverbs. Either that or pm newt everyday with a random name of a cheese and see if I can sway his eating habits...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Lately the website has been going down for hours at a time, and it feels weird not checking up and I end up retrying frequently til I eventually get on haha

I know that feeling all too well, . It felt like a part of me was missing, ha ha.

• I got to 400, and went to work in Alaska for the summer, so I had to let mine go. It would have been over 500 now.

(Lousy internet.)

mmmm cheese...

• blackhornet is in the lead

Bad news for me though, my counter has been reset to 0 for some reason. I was browsing a lot yesterday, was logged in too. Wonder if I triggered something, I remember visiting the arcade whilst it was glitched yesterday but that's about it. Tom , sorry to bother for petty issues, but do you know why this may have happened?

• I lost my consecutive streak too - I thought I just went a little too long between logins, but now that you mention it, I think it happened when I went to the arcade as well.

Oh well, not a big deal, but a bit disappointing.

• Hah yeah, on my profile it currently says I have been on for 1 day, but also says "Consec days posted : 3". That means I've posted each day but not come online somehow lol. Spooky

• Lost my consecutive streak to, don't remember visiting the arcade.

Didn't they update/change the database or something a day or two ago?

• I was around 10 consecutive days but then an error happened in the website so I wasn't able to login for a full day so it was resented. I think that was unfair and now I have to do that from the beginning

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)