595+ Medieval 2D Game Asset Pack (Sprites)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • 595+ Medieval 2D Game Asset Pack — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-sprites/595-medieval-2d-game-asset-pack-4121

<h3>595+ Medieval 2D Game Asset Pack</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>With this asset pack, you'll get over 595+ Medieval 2D objects in low poly style.</p><p>Content:</p>

• 596 different .png files for use in different engines or other software
    • All images are available in 4 different sizes
    • All images are RPG Maker MV and RPG Maker VX Ace compatible (prebuilt tilesets and characters for animation)
    • 10 .psd files to rearranging your tiles for RM MV & Ace
    • 2 Example pictures

<p>Easy to use in game engines like Unity, UE4, Game Maker, RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker MV, etc ... Just drag and drop and build your own medieval game.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 595+ Medieval 2D Game Asset Pack

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm guessing these are 2D renders of the 3D pack you have? Do you have any plans to release an Isometric Projection version?

• Yes, this pack is the rendered version of my 3D pack.

But in averrage, every model is rendered in 3 different view of perspectiv. (Some models have more, some less.)

It was not planned to release a Isometric version, but if more users whould like a Isometric version, I'll create / render a package.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)