Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 am

That's a smooth game, really liked! :D

GJ
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:24 am

Hey guys, Ive been quite busy lately working on several projects.. But my main focus has still been BitCrypt. Thanks to all of the feedback from everyone who played it on here, and on several other forums and game portals, Ive decided to make it into a full blown game. Ive reworked the graphics to polish the game up, Im reworking the mechanics to make them feel smoother, and Im adding tons of new levels, new mechanics, and a short story to why you are there in the first place. After that, we well see how it goes. I can see building other crypts to explore, and adding on to this project over time. Anyway, Ill shut up now, and show you what Ive been working on. Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKP0myM ... e=youtu.be
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:20 am

Incredibly cute graphic, good work!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Neat, I like it. Compelling in its simplicity. Fun and easy to play. Great job!

Michelle
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Graphics are nice in their simplicity, cool lighting effect. Maybe the flames jumping out could use some lighting magic too. Made it to the part with the slow moving platform and a row of spikes above that kill me way too much when I jump over the moving object. Cool game overall, maybe make that slow moving platform move quicker when you enter the stage or start it closer as players will be replaying that section a bit due to its tough positioning. The game works better when not waiting but going. Anyways, cheers and great job!
ImageImage
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations