- Added in Charge Beam functionality and fine-tuned its system
- Reduced players collision box, gaps are easier to jump into and enemies need to be closer to hit
- Fixed the players speed increasing after getting hit
- Fixed weapon shots not colliding with destroyable blocks
- Changed export option to not make window border appear when playing export version
- Moved game layer to bottom, player will now be shown behind objects such as walls.
- Fixed Construct 2's mistake of guessing the collision box for weapon shots - Set them to bounding box
Updated HTML5 demo is sort of up, but it's lacking a couple fixes from the current version.
NW.js version is hella outdated!
Let me know what you guys think!