@Lolita haha, VVVVVV is one of the references in terms of graphics and gameplay.-UPDATE-
A new updated demo version of the game is available.
Unfortunately, I can't release the new "first level" for now, maybe for the next build :-)
Here is a short changelog :
- The new soundtrack was added.
- Some of the graphics were changed.
- The new font is now properly displayed ingame.
- Minor changes to the second level (the leaderboard for this level was reseted because of these changes).
- Jukebox menu updated.
- Minor tweaks in the jukebox system (you shouldn't see any change as a player).
There is still no tutorial for now, because it is still a test version, so here is a list of the controls :
Left/Right Arrows : Move
Up Arrow/Space : Jump/Wall-jump
Down Arrow : Slide on the ground
Ctrl : Go back to the last checkpoint (counts as a death, doesn't resets the timer)
R : Restart the level (resets timer and deaths)
In the menus
Up/Down Arrows : Move the cursor
Space/Enter : OK
Escape : Back
Any feedback and bug report will be very useful :-) http://www.rockmypixels.com/HTML5/8BitRunner/
(the game is hosted on my blog, so it may take some time to load, don't worry)
Have fun !
And again, thanks to JohnnySix for his amazing musics \o/Albatr2012-09-17 20:02:01