8-dir boosting won't work

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 am

I also managed somehow to get the sprite unpinned from the platform object when I bumped into either Gordon or Dino... not sure which it was, but the sprite flew off the left side of the screen and my new invisible sprite was still controllable, I just couldn't see it but the screen still scrolled with it... really weird...

Ok if I boost off the left edge of the starting platform and hit back the other way toward the platform is when it happens... my visible sprite flies off the screen, and then my invisible sprite gets stuck to the Gordon Sprite when I jump, but when I boost to the right, it gets unstuck from the Gordon sprite and just keeps boosting right it just keeps going and going when I boost and is still invisible... really odd...

If you can't reproduce I can do a video capture of what I am seeing if you want...BluePhaze2013-05-10 03:59:57
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

@BluePhaze - Thanks for the additional testing ^^ I had just started with it and wasn't aware of any of those yet. I also found if I boost down and hit the ground before boost ends I will float off the ground a little.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?