99$ isn't bad...but

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hey guys,

I see everybody get frustrated about the price and the browser app...

the problem is only one, if I paid 99$ a year, could I export for different device without any bug or any crash? I mean, I make my game like in construct2, export for iphone or android and see that works without doing nothing... I don't want to search a plugin to do that... etc the app have just to works as I expect with 3 click.

I'm pretty sure if Ashley do a subscription, we will not have any problem about that... do you know why? because you pay one... if there is the same problem of construct2 (for exporting on mobile or pc, problem with third party...etc) the second time you don't pay and end of the story... everybody will left construct3 (who will pay every year for a software that doesn't work well? nobody)

so, at the end of the story 99$ a year for the same software with more cool stuff etc... it's good, but the exporter should work perfect without any problem... so, I'm curious how Ashley could follow all of the third party.... nobody will pay a subscription if there is some problem to export the app, ore one day works and the other not, this is for sure.

anyway, I'm excited about that, and I will buy the first year construct3 for sure, if the exports works as I expect, they can take my 99$ every year and I'm happy about that, if not, just move to another software, pretty easy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)