Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Last edited by FilmByte on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
B

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:01 am

I'm interested in talking to you. I went to your Facebook page but there doesn't seem to be much going on there yet. I will make a post. Here's a link to my upcoming gamehttp://neoprofessor.com/final-contact/. I have a separate website under construction, new artwork, and gameplay video coming soon. I plan a Kickstarter or Crowdfunder and need a kick ass trailer. I plan to make this game available for all mobile platforms and steam. You can PM me or contact me through my website.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:09 am

You really ought to post some examples of your work.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Message: FilmByte is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
TheDom wrote:I'm interested in talking to you. I went to your Facebook page but there doesn't seem to be much going on there yet. I will make a post. Here's a link to my upcoming game. I have a separate website under construction, new artwork, and gameplay video coming soon. I plan a Kickstarter or Crowdfunder and need a kick ass trailer. I plan to make this game available for all mobile platforms and steam. You can PM me or contact me through my website.

Hi, please can you message the page directly by sending a message through the page, that way we can go into more details of what we can offer you :)
B

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:46 pm

blackcrypt wrote:You really ought to post some examples of your work.

Currently due to forum rules, we are unable to post direct links, however if you are interested in our work, we can offer you a few examples if you message our page on Facebook.
B

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:32 pm

simply put in some blanks in the url :) would love to see something as well
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:13 pm

i would be very interested in your offer :)
what do you need from me to start with a trailer?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:53 pm

fldr wrote:i would be very interested in your offer :)
what do you need from me to start with a trailer?

Hi, so please could you contact us on our Facebook page which is linked below, and then we can talk more in depth about what will be needed. Thank you so much

Facebook.com/FilmbyteEnt
B

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Beaverlicious wrote:simply put in some blanks in the url :) would love to see something as well

Could you please contact us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/FilmbyteEnt
From there we will be able to share some examples :)
Last edited by FilmByte on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:42 pm

@TheDom
@blackcrypt
@Beaverlicious
@fldr
In case anyone is interested, I'm a freelance with 4 years working experience. I also have examples and have already done a trailer for a Construct 2 game (Grave Prosperity Redux: Part 1).

Let me know in this thread if you're interested or via PM, I reply within 24 hours and check my messages and the forum regularly.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Next

Return to Distribution and Publishing