A couple small issues...

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 am

Scirra Team,

I'm having a problem with configuring my signature; whenever I post in the following link:

The Alligator Show

...I get a 404 error. I've tried posting it in various different parts of the sig, but it always glitches. I have two other links in my sig which both work, and look identical:

Metel Gretel

and

Classic Mind Loss(whoops)

...yet the alligator one doesn't work. Is there a forum limit of two links per sig? If so, I'll remove one link or something, but I'd jut like to know.

Thanks in advance!,
Tiam

p.s.

I almost feel bad mentioning this, but it does seem to be an intermittent glitch at least: when I reached ten posts I didn't get the 'forum user' badge. I noticed quite a few other people have received it recently, which kind of mystified me. Doesn't really matter that much, but just thought you'd like to know.
Don't lose your work. Backup your game with Dropbox.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:30 am

Okay, figured it out; can only have two links in a signature or it bombs. Kind of a bummer, but, oh well...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi there! Glad you figured it out, there shouldn't be a url limit but there is a character limit.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 am

Well, actually, the character limit wasn't the problem; I kept under 200. Anyway, I reconfigured my sig with two links and like it better that way, but if there isn't a link limit there may still be a glitch in the system: I tried cutting out different links and found no particular link caused the 404; only when I had three links does it bomb. Also, it's impossible to exceed 200 characters even if you try: the box just cuts the extra characters out.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:58 am

I second TiAm in his report.
I tried to modify my sig, and being well under 200 characters, but trying to implement a third bit.ly url, on submit I had a 404 error too. (the img is a bit.ly url)
Keeping to 2 urls, the signature gets accepted.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 am

Hey, thanks for testing that out; I still wasn't entirely sure it wasn't something on my end. Strange error though, huh?
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback