A game not mentioned much on this forum...

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Team Fortress 2!! One of the best games of all times. In case you don't know what it is, it is a multiplayer shooter with two teams: Reliable Excavation and Demolition (RED)

and Builders League United (BLU). They are constantly battling except in Mann versus Machine (Mann co. supposedly supplies all the weapons and hats), which in that the teams must join forces to fight the waves of attacking robots. There are nine playable classes : Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy. It is not as military based as it sounds. To learn more go to the wikipedia page or download the game on steam (It's Free!).

• Pretty good game, I will agree with you there. Still has it's appeal after being out for some time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the most fun part of this game is its super balanced, unlike most free to play games, you

wont get cashers instantly kill you.

and also all the classes are useful though i still prefer the firepower ones.

• I am addicted to this game at the moment! I play mainly as Engie, Spy, Demo, Scout. Only started playing the game about a year ago though but mann it's addicting. Gotta love the new SFM video that Valve released for TF2. I remember hearing they're making another SFM video at the moment too. ^^

Btw you missed Heavy in your list of the classes!

• Jase00 i guess i did. I love the comics! Has anyone read the (sort of) new one?

• Love playing TF2! And it's so addictive... Just have to play it everyday otherwise can't get it out of my system!

• I got board of it within half an hour. Sry!

• I played lot of uneal tournament in the old days, and I was surprised, that the game is fast like UT, but for some reason the game is not fun for me. I started to play it long time after it came out, so it might be the reason, when I joined the game (after playing tutorials) I got killed a lot, without anything what would draw me back to game. So after few hours I stopped playing.

But the art style, unique classes and humor is pretty neat.

• megatronx

Same here...

To me it simply can´t compete to Quake n stuff for example. I just like the cartoon style a lot:)

• I am addicted to this game at the moment! I play mainly as Engie, Spy, Demo, Scout. Only started playing the game about a year ago though but mann it's addicting. Gotta love the new SFM video that Valve released for TF2. I remember hearing they're making another SFM video at the moment too. ^^

Btw you missed Heavy in your list of the classes!

Agreed, I usually chose the class based on the round. Lots of choices in strategy because of classes and different weapons. Great visuals and audio as well.

• Very good game. I wouldn't say one of the best of all times, but its pretty good, I used to play a lot as spy

• I've done a video about TF2 on my youtube channel. It was "The Birth of s0nic5o000" and I had just got "The Orange Box".

• Cool game, fun!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)