"a haunting"

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 am

actualy i really laughted yesterday, when one episode, the demon wanted to kill a baby, and throwed a shampoo bottle at the mother and her baby, but he missed by a meter. and he was shooting from two meters. how come a demon can lift a bottle and throw it like a bullet, but misses by a meter? i started to laught but when i heard they moved out of the house and no one knows what happend to the demon i stoped laughting immedietly
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

That sounds freaky.
B
G

Post » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 am

old "hunting in connecticut" is far diffrent from the 2009 version.
actuly, as always - hollywood makes a cartoon show out of cold and chilly horror. When watching the remake i was yawing half of the time and laughing the other half.
The '70s version has its unique touch you can sense from various '70s-'80s movies.
Theres no fleshy computer special effects, no 3D bullshit, no 300MIL $ budget.
But the atmosphear... you can literaly touch it. Its that dense.

as a sidenote: the whole Conecticut ghost story, as most of then - is just lies and overgrown imagination. Fact doesnt fit, and refuse to be linked into a whole piece.
If there was a demon of some sort, it followed them or "retired" ;)

but nothing i ever seen in cinema or TV can possible beat my own ghost expirience.
but thats another story.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 am

Yeah I was just saying I liked Fact or Faked, didn't mean I believed any of it ;) The other one I liked (but was obviously faked) was Destination Truth. I only watched one season, couldn't be arsed after that..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 am

[quote="procrastinator":b6wovbw0]Yeah I was just saying I liked Fact or Faked, didn't mean I believed any of it ;) The other one I liked (but was obviously faked) was Destination Truth. I only watched one season, couldn't be arsed after that..[/quote:b6wovbw0]

Destination Truth? never heard of it. What is it?
(i know i can propably just google up that title but i prefer "good old fasion" opinion sharing and asking rather then checking up everything via uncle Google :P)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic