a maze game

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Math-A-Maze is a jigsaw puzzle game especially designed for children.
  • i need a name to call it

making with C2, i am just making the basic mechanism now. Hoping to have 700 stage

I am now stuck guys try a need design but i cant get the ball to move like real ball with this level without walls to guide to ball

with walls it working Ok

• almost finish the basic stuff

• soon i just add a next stage with enemy which is fun

• 700 stages is a lot! Good luck.

• Just call it "Amazeing"

• Cubeeo i just complete the forth difficulty mode an i am already tired lol. Just the timer mode leave now to make before start adding 696 more stages to each mode. This is step i use always #CONSTRUCT 2 forever

Attilaken i like the name i'll add it to my naming list "aMAZEing"

• Cubeeo i just complete the forth difficulty mode an i am already tired lol. Just the timer mode leave now to make before start adding 696 more stages to each mode. This is step i use always #CONSTRUCT 2 forever

Lol. I was working on a game that I had to stop for now, because I hit my 100 event limit, and I only have the free version for now. When I hit my 100th event, I was only on level 3 and they're short levels, with an intent of at least 25 levels. It's hard to fit a game into 100 events. But, it's good practice, doing other little short things (I'm super new to this.)

Also, you could name your game A-MAZE-BALL!

• Buy Construct 2 you'll make back the money in 18 months from ads

A-MAZE-BALL interesting name

• just to keep everyone up to date with my maze game coming soon

#I just add all 5 mode

#code up the leaderboard

#add sliding level select

#currently setting up game save

plus more cant remember now plus still have more design to do in photoshop and sound wow a lot to do

cant wait to finish hopefully before Christmas just because i got to go to work ;(

#NOTswitchingFromCONSTRUCT2loveit

• here is a sneak peek at the level select screen i put my hand over it why sneak peek

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hey guys i am currently looking for Bata tester please to pm me if you can

• Just letting everyone know I'll be releasing the game in the next 3 days with 30 to 60 level. Or if anyone want to publish it do pm me with you offer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)