A nod to Construct

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Make a Pacman clone starring Construct logo that nomnoms Game Maker, Stencil, MMF and other 'ghosts'. But first it has to collect 'revisions' in form of dots, gaining in version... then at 1.0 it goes imba and ghosts become vulnerable, that is nomnomable!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm

I haven't made anything with it yet, but when I do I'll definitely have a Construct splash screen (but players will be able to skip all splashscreens of course). To me it just seems fair, since it's open-source.

I actually did a splash screen test (but with my inkBot logo) where I had the logo fade in and out with increasing/decreasing waves, depending on the opacity (100% = no waves). Looked quite neat. There's alot of fun stuff you can do with just a still image and Constructs behaviours to make a decent splash screen, so a .psd with the logo in layers could spawn some really cool Construct splash screens. :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:12 am

[quote="Mipey":8u0e9lk0]Make a Pacman clone starring Construct logo that nomnoms Game Maker, Stencil, MMF and other 'ghosts'. But first it has to collect 'revisions' in form of dots, gaining in version... then at 1.0 it goes imba and ghosts become vulnerable, that is nomnomable![/quote:8u0e9lk0]

Haha, that would be awesome.
B
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion