A question about animating a static character

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

[quote="lucid":2bc1e7pe]I could be wrong, but I think he's more interested in a taking any still image, and converting it to animate-able puppet, not necessarily creating a silhouetted image[/quote:2bc1e7pe]

That's correct. I checked out Crazy Talk last night: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/

^^^ that program is really something. I'm about to get into bones with Construct and I'm hoping I'll be able to do something as smooth with Construct as what I see with Crazy Talk.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 pm

[quote="MrMiller":p18lf0s1][quote="lucid":p18lf0s1]I could be wrong, but I think he's more interested in a taking any still image, and converting it to animate-able puppet, not necessarily creating a silhouetted image[/quote:p18lf0s1]

That's correct. I checked out Crazy Talk last night: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/

^^^ that program is really something. I'm about to get into bones with Construct and I'm hoping I'll be able to do something as smooth with Construct as what I see with Crazy Talk.[/quote:p18lf0s1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just checked your link out-

"Complete 2D Animation!
CrazyTalk Animator focuses on total animation production with actors, props, scenes, camera & a complete time-line for precision animation. The real difference with CrazyTalk Animator is you get full characters with a talking head and full-body motion. CrazyTalk Animator is a great match for ambitious beginners, educators, video editors and all users that need a total 2D Animation solution with deep character creation and performance animation tools"

Pretty impressive. My version must be about 10 years old!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic