A request to pixel art & tileset creation experts

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:30 am

The Scirra Store is a great opportunity to sell your assets and definitely pixel art is popular, we have some great tiles that are Zelda-esque in style as well as other lighter adventure games.

But there's definitely a few niche that remains unfilled.

1. Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic style, darker, faded, ala Fallout 1/2.
2. Darker RPG, Survival Horror.
3. Cyberpunk

Personally, I am looking for #1 or #2 tilesets, an example is from the game Mana World that uses modified RPG Maker tiles:

image003.jpg

image012.jpg

Notice the atmosphere of these tiles fit an eerie theme, or a darker RPG game.

Would be great if some of you skilled artists fill this niche, I'll definitely buy it on the Store here to support your creation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm

@Silverforce

Maybe not be dark enough.. But, have you seen my tileset? I'm going to make more assets for the store in the future, I was thinking about horror stuff as well. Although, I don't know if it's gonna be an update/add-on or a brand new set..

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... -ruins-248
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:18 am

I saw it, its great, as a platform type of game.

We definitely need more variations as well as top-down or isometric. There's room for you to be creative and as I've said, I will support it if you put it on the store here.

It should be a brand new set, have lots of sets with different themes so people can pick and choose. :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:00 am

Yeah, I see what you mean. It will happen, these things take some time to make :)
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests